Doing instagram marketing manually on iphone

theres just a couple things I want to ask you and I want to get an honest opinion on this

basically I am still new to this stuff and I was in the process of using jarvee but I heard of all the blocks and bans so I want to use my phone and do it manually and I have 5 accounts on my phone and was wondering if I used a different proxy for each one and used it only on mobile would that work out fine or would it mess up my engagement even tho I am using a proxy on mobile only(it would be the same sim card tho with same AT&T phone number)

these would be the steps

1. be logged into instagram
  2. log out of instagram and close app
  3. change to another proxy
  4. log into instagram on another account and do follows, unfollows, likes, etc

you ll need to clone app with different device ID, imei, etc,
android phone, rooted, and clone app

do you know any tutorials how to do this and use it effictively

Don’t know any tutorial.
check clone app and talk to them, they also have a manual how to change device ID.

whats the link to this??

Growing some accs on my phone for long now and have not had any serious issues just few blocks, and they go within 24hrs about 10 accs one ip

https://appcloner.app/

With the number of accounts you are talking about managing, you shouldn’t encounter many problems. Just stick to under 200 total actions per hour, ideally under 60 actions per category (likes, follows, comment likes etc.)

200 actions per hour?? so whats the max amount of actions per day you would do?

im seeing different things that say do 400 actions per day(like, follow, unfollow, comment) can someone clarify the settings lol… can you tell how many actions and what actions to do per hour and how long to pause before doing more actions and so on lol

Manually?
Bruh, I have the chills.

Man seriously go with Jarvee, you’ll waste a lot of time unnecessarily.
You could do a lot of other things

I’m too scared to get my accounts blocked and banned … I see all of this trouble everyone’s having now from automation

Under current conditions, I wouldn’t do more than 200 follows and 400 likes per day.

How would you spread this out per hour?

Hey @Bradley. I’ll DM you the breakdown of how I normally space out my actions, but it’s all dependent on how good your proxies and accounts are.