Dollar/eur is dropping to lowest in 3 years

Its a discussion bro obviously there will be ppl having different opinions. My personal intentions was to get more about what’s happening since dollar seems decresing the whole year like this ” \ ”

1 Like

Don’t mute a thread cause of me. :frowning:

I’ve learned a lot from your posts on this forum! I was just citing a stat I’ve been reading about, I didn’t mean to offend anyone.

1 Like

Thanks to Trump will the dollars be fcked.
If you want to invest i think you can invest in Uranium. Also thanks to Trump who want to make more nuclear weapons and other leaders.
Also for nuclear power generation. Uranium will be

Why worries about dollars?
Kim Jong-un will push the button sooner or later and dollars will be 0$.

if my history is correct…the same ones who scream about the dollar falling…also said oil/gas prices per barrel will never again be low… :slight_smile: well… in school I was taught…in a free market…prices go up and down depending on demand. Doomsday economics are always around…it might drop lower and far lower…yet…something tells me it will go back up. When? who knows…Its also good for America once in awhile…makes our products cheaper for export… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But it makes my earnings a lot lower.

6 Likes

Yesterday I saw a doc about bitcoins. When they were only a few cents. They promote it everywhere and try to get people to buy it.
Investment - X - x.xxx😅 with a week payroll I could have been a millionaire. It made me feel bad seeing it😞

1 Like

Fucked up huh?

Majority went to Hillary, not Trump :confused:

Well, if you are paying your IM setup monthly, now is the time to sign up for the quarterly or yearly fees. Spend as much as possible when it’s cheap so you can reap the benefits when it gets expensive.

The only question is will it continue to sink, and when will it go up.

1 Like

from 0.85 to 0.83 now

Then next time vote no to Trump! Let’s not kid ourselves, Hillary would have been just as bad.

Buy low and sell high. You can trade currency too.

1 Like

plotwist: im broke. You have to have some good ammount of cash to trade currencies :smiley: