DOMAINS (Cheap Domains OR Quality Domains)

You can not claim that it is the domains that get you banned, you have no evidence of that, i have numerous accounts from September (when i started) (20K+ followers in food/fashion/mom niches) with .online that i had setup for dropshipping who are running just fine on their .,online. And i have .com, .net and .org banned in the first weeks, so my data clearly shows that there is no obvious correlation between domain tld and banning rates, what we have here is speculation and gut feelings…

Not trying to stir things up, just keeping it real here :smiley:

Oh haha. I thought you meant FB. It’s coz the earlier reply was regarding FB.

On IG, there seems to be no difference. But i know FB bans those cheapo domains because i had one that got banned just minutes after i posted.

1 Like

Bluehost brought several options: shared hosting, wordpress hosting, vps hosting, dedicated hosting, etc… I’m really confused at this stage. Please assist me in choosing the best. thanks

Please do not spam his thread. You do not want to get on @BrandonBerner’s bad side.

I think you already have your answers. I don’t know where he gets his hosting with extra ip, but you can get your own vps and setup the ip, vps will sell you at 1 to 2$ per ip.

Otherwise, just wait for his reply.

One thing you can do, ask all the host you have found so far whether they can give you extra ipv4 for each domain. Cpanel sites usually don’t offer you this option since it’s up to the host, you will need what’s called “reseller” cpanel.

1 Like

GoDaddy offers $0.99 .com domains for the first year, HOWEVER you need to be a new customer (register a new account)

If you want domains like .bid …xyz then go to NameSilo they sell these domains for under $2 each.

If you still cant see the right price, then check your shipping cart to make sure you did not select more than 1 year for the domain. Also check to see if you accidentally ordered hosting with it as DDDD mentioned.

I use bluehost personally, however when creating landing pages, I use free web hosts (use google) and create a new account on the free webhost for each landing page. This way each landing page has a unique IP.

1 Like

Do you know if it’s possible to transfer .99 .com domain to namecheap?

i think you can transfer any domain name as long as namecheap sells that tld type as well, however you’ll probably need pay for 1 extra year when you transfer it

I just bookmarked this! Great share!

1 Like

I have to pay an extra year??? My domain are from 1&1. And it’s a .com domain. So if I transfer the domain when it still has 10 months left before it expires, I have to pay an extra year of about $10 when transferring? And the 10 months left I have doesn’t get rollover to namecheap?

yes, that’ usually how transfers work, you will pay an extra year and get the exta time, if you have 10 months left you will have 1 year and 10 months after that .

1 Like

Looks like I have to wait at least 2 months before I can transfer my domain

There is no reason to transfer the domain until 60 days left. If you transfer it now, you will be incurred extra chargers as johnny said.

It doesnt make sense for anyone to do that, if you intented to, you would have just purcchased it off any other registrar with the full price.

1 Like

I just using this tool to find cheap domain (Google FTW)

https://tld-list.com/

you can filter it by price and also the domain popularity… very useful!
note : avoid 1&1, read the review there …

1 Like

The reason I want to transfer the domain is because I bought 99 cent domains from other 1 and 1 since namecheap doesn’t offer 99 cent domains. I thought it be okay to manage multiple accounts but realize its hard to manage so I want to transfer all my 99 cent domain to one registar, namecheap.

But those extra charges is just +1 year, the same price I would be paying if I decide to extend it within a year, right…

uh oh… I purchased my domain already… You think they will let me transfer my domain to namecheap? Because I actually don’t really like them.

Edit: I just read the reviews. They look like they steal money and have bad customer support. I’m going to transfer my domain when I can.

Gotta wait 2 months… sigh…

Terms & Conditions for .99 cent domains

*Plus ICANN fee of C$0.25 per domain name per year. C$0.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for C$10.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Not all payment methods valid with this offer, acceptable payments will display in cart at checkout. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

I have tried to transfer a 99 cent domain within the first year, and it did not work. I have read other places that it does work. So I would suggest try, but dont get your hopes up :slight_smile:

I do know that you can transfer it after the first year without problems.

1 Like

I talked to name cheap and they said they can accept my 99 cent domain that I purchased from 1&1. Maybe they don’t know that I purchased for 99 cents?

Only thing is I have to wait 2 months.

Well it’s up to you. Nobody really bothers about managing domains after it’s setup once.

I’m still not sure you get the point, these 99 cents domains are throwaways even if it is .com which is why people buy in bulk, for startup bootstrapping. In simpler terms, these are churn and burn domains. Nobody will ever renew it, like ever, unless you are building authorithy site. You’ll never know when they are burned, and if they’re burned then you don’t need to renew it. If you think they’re good enough to be sold then sure, by all means.

1 Like

Okay, I wasn’t really aware that people buy 99 cent domain to throwaway and burn. I bought the 99 cent domain because I wanted to save a couple bucks. But I wasn’t planning to burn them.

But these 99 cent .com domains are no different than a regular .com domain if i were to purchase at regular price right?

Yep. They are equally the same. You did save a couple of bucks, but if you were to transfer it out before it’s maturity date, then you didn’t save at all but spent extra.

You would be better off get a new domain up at namesilo which is fixed priced even at renewal. And leave the 1and1 for churn burn purpose.

1 Like

Well, you can get 99 cent domain on namecheap without whois privacy ( .top domain)

just look at it’s popularity… .top is more popular than .info there. it’s better to blend with the crowd IMO

1 Like