Don't get fooled, money does give you happiness

They say so poor people who would like to be rich but do not want to do anything about it.

Striving for money at all costs will not give you happiness, but if you do what you like and you don’t have to worry about running out of money, it is real happiness.

Money can’t buy happiness, poverty can’t buy anything

7 Likes

Nice, I like this quote. Heard it some times before!

2 Likes

When people tell me money does not buy you happiness I just say sure wait until you have no shit to eat and live on the street and see if money makes you happy or not.

2 Likes

People who say money doesn’t buy happiness are at cushy office jobs paying middle income.

Let’s make these folks get into IM and/or entrepreneurship and see how much they think “money doesn’t give you happiness.”

1 Like

I agree to a certain degree.

While I have not experienced super richness. I certainly am on high class for my country standards. The only things I’m really restricted to are buying really expensive stuff like sport cars or a mansion, but for most of the part I’m able to travel anywhere i want, stay on most of “top” places, eat at nice restaurants etc.

Experiencing all of this have been great, but if im really really honest this stuff doesn’t make me happy, and it specially does not make me happy if i experience it daily. I remember one week i ate out all the time at nice restaurants with a friend and i was pretty much bored after 3 days.

So, for me, where money has brought happiness is in the peace of mind to know with 100% accuracy i will retire at 35 or sooner (what i actually wanted) and also access to better logistics. Better quality food and stuff like that.

Other than that i honestly feel happier when I’m pushing myself on a workout, working my ass off and having a result to show on my entrepreneurial adventures, having a wild night meeting people, meditating and basically things that require little to no money.

For me, taking things into a high level is what really makes me happy. And to be honest i just decided to make “making money” my high level activity because it is smarter long term than lets say play a videogame competitively. I’ve done that and surprisingly it also made me really happy.

1 Like

Absolutely Hilarious

:rofl: like it

2 Likes

fantastic thread :rofl: ahahhahaha however I agree the money makes you happy. The top would be to alert a business based on a passive annuity.

4 Likes

Hahah yes you are right. Money does not give happiness but what you do with it gives you way more!

5 Likes

Money directly makes you happy, otherwise you’re just full of shit. I go anywhere anytime I want because I have money -> which means FREEDOM, the most important thing you can BUY!

Money can buy you pleasure, But can’t buy happiness

2 Likes

Indirectly, yes! :v::v:

Maybe your friend drinks alot!

2 Likes