Don't get fooled, money does give you happiness

I see these quotes on instagram and whatever so many times

‘Money doesn’t buy happiness’ / ‘Money doesn’t give you any happiness’.

Fuck that, yes it does!

Perhaps not in a direct way. Having $10 gives me a slight happiness boost and then everything goes to normal… What I DO with that $10 brings me the ACTUAL happiness. Going to a movie, buying drinks with friends, going to the pool and sooo many more examples.

Money gives you the freedom to do what you want to do! It’s a way to gain happiness (of course not the ONLY way, duh, I know). Travel where you want to, eat what you want to, DO what YOU want to!!!

So get out there, get that money and let’s all get rich and live happy lives!!

17 Likes

You’re preaching to the choir, brother. But I appreciate the reminder. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s a lot easier to find happiness when you have money than without for sure.

1 Like

Screenshot_17

4 Likes

Where the heck are you that you can buy drinks for friends with $10??? Maybe my friends are just lushes…

1 Like

“Money can’t ge you friends BUT can buy you fake friends” i just made this quote lol

3 Likes

No money no J

Being able to do what makes you happy is happiness, money just happens to play a big role in it. In my opinion, factors like your health, mental health and social life are just as important.

1 Like

read less quotes and make more money

4 Likes

Hahah yeah definitely not in a club as $10 is the price of 1 drink these days, but in the super market or so and drink at home.

2 Likes

Here is the thing, many people say: “money, it’s not the most important thing” but it gets the most important thing when you have too less for your needs. And this people are likely saying this.

That’s the whole point of financial freedom, to not have to think about it in case of worrying.

All of the money we get above this threshold is Monopoly - I like playing Monopoly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Those who say money is not happiness, didn’t have enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or they saw that even while having millions you could do nothing to avoid accidents, mistakes made by doctors during surgeries, cancer, heart strokes etc. I’ve lost so many friends and family members who in theory had more than enough to buy every cure out there but they were out of luck and they left their families, properties and bank accounts behind. It’s good to have a goal to stay motivated but if you think that you will find happiness in physical objects, well… I give you two weeks in that Ferrari and your mind is getting back to the old state, no more dopamine hits so you either continue your blind pursuit or find a real purpose of living. Not to mention how hard the relationships become, you can be almost certain that all the women and your new friends will disappear when you get in trouble. In many cases people I’ve met who got super rich quickly got abandoned by their families because of envy and in fact they become lonely as f*ck, so they developed various addictions. I worked with real estate developers, oil company magnates etc. and all they had in common besides wealth and shiny physical objects around that their lives was hell, and they admitted it. On the other hand those who seemed to be most successfull and happy are those who managed to get to the top from the bottom working together with their wife or friends and didn’t loose their minds in the process and certainly money wasn’t the goal, but it’s rather the byproduct of achieving their goals.
Learn to appreciate what you have today!

PS: Why do you think so many rich people get into charity? Because they just can? Nope. In most cases it’s not the poor who need them, but they need the poor to feel good about themselves, that someone needs them and can be thankful for what they’ve done so their lives get some meaning, like a last resort. Of course it’s a good thing. Good news is that you can start helping others today, just look around!

7 Likes

I definitely think so too bro, maybe it does not buy Happiness but I’d rather think of how to spend my money than how to generate/make it.

1 Like

People telling that shit are too lazy, or unable to make any good money so they feel better if they convince themselfs money won’t give you any happiness. People like that will always tell you that you can’t build company, that you can’t be millionare etc. They don’t want you to succeed and be better than them. I had few “friends” like that before, removed all of them from my life, best move I made.

4 Likes

fuck this garyvee

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly! Smart choice my friend. Remove unmotivational people from your life they’re not worth it !

6 Likes

You can be happy without money, it depends on your desires

1 Like

I always say, if i had money to buy a Lamborghini i’de be stupid happy!!!