Download protected vimeo video

Hello, I am trying to download this video that is privacy protected. I have tried several downloader programs. Nothing has helped. Can anyone walk me through getting this through view-source (I’ve tried) or developer tools or anything else that might work?! Thanks so much!

It’s public for me… edit: just for embeds, nevermind.

Have you tried Video DownloadHelper Firefox extension? That seems to access the steam for downloading for me.

2 Likes

Were you able to download it, not just watch it? I have tried the firefox downloader. It doesn’t recognize the video at all.

Yes, that downloaded and converted it

I tried firefox again. the icon at the top of the page is grayed out and says “No media to process in current tab”. Is there something I am missing?

JDownloader maybe?

I have wasted the entire afternoon trying to get this video! Ian, could you help figure out what settings I have wrong on the downloader for firefox? I have enabled/disabled it. I have tried Internet Download manager. I have tried Freesoft, VLC, Allmytube. Henry, it looks like Jdownloader may not be a safe download. I can’t endanger my computer right now. Thanks for your help!!

What makes you think that?

The sites I looked at to download had malware notices from my spyware software. Can you recommend a safe site for download?

Does anyone else have a suggestion to get this video?