Dropshipping sources

Hello guys! In the past few weeks I’ve been thinking on starting a dropshipping business in a specific niche, and I started to look for cheap suppliers, so my question is:

-Apart from aliexpress is there any other website that I could use to dropship ? eg.: 1688.com

I still couldnt figure it out if I could do it with 1688.com, so if any of you uses it or knows something about it, I would be very happy to hear :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance and sorry for any grammar issue, have a great day !

1 Like

What you need to check is their shipping. Ali makes the shipping easy and it’s international. And of course it being english makes things easier.

Plus, it has a bunch of plugins that works with Ali so it will make your life just a tad easier when importing and placing orders.

Truth is, most times sellers via Ali is dropshipping via 1688.

2 Likes

Yes it would be easier to go for Ali, but the products that I looked for, are only sold by 1688 :frowning2:
I am still trying to figure it out if 1688 shipping is international aswel or just for China.

Anyone have any experience with GirlMerry.com?

You can always sent them to a temporary warehouse . And then ship worldwide from there .

oberlo seems like a decently legit way to source for newbies

我在中国,你要什么产品,我可以全部搞定。我缺乏销售渠道。如果你有需求,我们可以合作,便宜产品我这里都有。

You need an agent to get things from 1688 to the rest of the world. There are a lot of them and their rates vary.