Dual usage of a client's account?

for those of you who manage accounts for clients, is there a way to use jarvee on their accoutn while they use it at the same time? or is that not even a risk?

i have a friend who has asked me to take over building their account. they only want to post content, and asked me to automate the rest. I’m concerned about setting up f/uf if they are also posting as IG will see actions taking place from two locations.

1 Like

Every client will use the account while you’re running Jarvee. It’s best if you can get them to agree not to use the account during set hours and if they must use the account, to keep their browsing and activity to a minimum.

1 Like

I manage a lot of clients account and all of them doing posting, answering DMs, etc. It was no problems since I started managing them. Don’t care about that at all, just use the quality proxies, I’d recommend you to look forward to mobile ones and everything will be perfect :slight_smile: Good luck

2 Likes

I have been botting my personal account and having the account on my phone too. Till now I had no major issues posting, liking, commenting etc. I got some like blocks once or twice though because I did not account the number of total actions (bot + phone).
But to mitigate risk (Information Security pun), I usually wait for the automated actions using the bot to finish to start doing actions on my phone.
I think that as long that you use mobile proxies on your client’s account, he/she will be fine.

1 Like

I’ve never had issues having a client use their account at the same time as me. I only warn them about using multiple growth services, buying fake followers/likes or using any “management” apps while working with me and explain to them the dangers of using them while working with me.

1 Like

There’s usually not any issues as long as you set tighter limits on the bot activity. You definitely don’t want to be hitting any IG limits with a client account.

1 Like

From my experience, regular usage while running automation is OK, you might have some glitches and errors loading profiles while the software is searching (api call limit).

In addition, I wouldn’t suggest being logged in from too many devices at the same time.

1 Like

just tested this with a new account. created on my phone, added to jarvee and ran from my home machine. set follows to a paltry 35/day, and very first follow was blocked. Still works on my phone…