Earning some $ outside social media? I did:)

I did it 2 years ago, but my friend did it the last 2 months. So it’s still working fine! No affiliate stuff or whatever, just something you all can do to earn some $.

It’s called matched betting. Betting on sportsgames where you cant loose:) Cant loose? Sure Danny, sure…But yes, you can’t loose. I earned about 3k $ in about 2 months. If you want that amount you will have to have some $ in yourbank. But you can start with some lower $, it will go slower:)

The thing:

There are so many betting bonusses out there. So many…With this trick you will hunting bookmakers bonusses using software to find odds on 2 bookmakers, where the outcome is allways higher then you can loose.

What is matchedbetting?

‘‘Matched betting is a way to profit from the bonuses, free bets and other incentives offered by bookmakers. Our software is focused on making this process as easy as possible. You simply enter what bonuses you want to use in the MatchedBetting software, and you get a list of the most profitable odds. The automatic calculator tells you exactly how much to bet on each side to maximize your profits.’’

My english sucks, so i cant explain it better:)

I only used the bonus hunting option, so it’s not endless:)

I used http://rebelbetting.com/matchedbetting software to check all odds and even place the bets. Just find bookmaker bonusses from bookmakers the software is accepting.

You can all read the ‘‘how to’’ in the link below this post.

https://www.savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html

Questions??? Shoot!

Danny

5 Likes

Not making money on social media

seems pretty lucrative danny, is this illegal hahaha?

7 Likes

nope. 100% not. Some bookmakers are even giving the betting software for free!

like:

2 Likes

its called a fork. Never done this coz i was never was rich enough as you said to make cash out of this you need to have some stocks of cash in your bank.

how much money i need to starT?

Hypothetically works, in practice works only with scale and until the broker chooses to no longer allow the arb. Few brokers are aware and allow the practice of arb, others are aware and will simply ban your account. So you run the risk of losing your balance.

Reality is (and I know this because I bought a business doing this) - its a full-time job for a near worthwhile salary Tier 1 country standard. It runs the risk of the bookie banning your account and odds change by the time you place the bet.

To do this well. Multiple accounts of people you trust. Its a mind numbing task at best.