Ektor.io? anyone try it?

Yeah i belive that it may cause less bans because it does not only use public metrics

thank you for testing

how does

follow and liking work for you?

What better bots can you recommend? (managing 1 account)

1 Like

Their support seems to be terrible also - I’ve sent them four messages over the course of a week and not received a single reply!

i tested IGbees for the trial, at the end my account got disabled…

i suggest avoid

Not only does the system consistently throw errors, but it compromises instagram accounts.

Don’t waste time

No way on earth I’m going to use this on any of my accounts!

Ektor.io stolen an resell other soft:

Ektor doesn’t work !! don’t fall for it because it’s a huge scam. The customer service stops responding as soon as you have purchased the program and refuses to make a refund !!!

FRAUD!

3 Likes

Hi, how did you login! for the life of me I can’t figure out the login username and password. or, where do you go to create one?

Email sent to Trust Pilot

Good day Trust Pilot Compliance Team!

I trust you are well and hope you are keeping safe during these difficult times. I have a disappointing story to share as well as an anonymous tip-off.

I am involved in the social media sector in multiple businesses and always looking for new tools to further our craft. We sometimes will give new names a chance with the best of hopes and recently came across one of these Softwares. It’s called Ektor and offers users social media automation for a one time purchase.

Myself and my team did our research and found the majority of their media features were paid for but their website was very clean and convincing. We then came across the page for Ektor on your website to look at the reviews. It looked good with 131 ratings and a 62% excellent rating. Based on this we thought it would be safe to give these guys a chance which turned out to be a disappointing decision.

The software lacked the necessary installation requirements as well as failed to mention it would require a mid-level python developer to help install - nowhere do they mention this. After eventually getting it running it completely did not work and was a totally unfinished product. I did not get what was advertised to me and felt very lied to. After going back to your website we did a closer inspection and found the following.

I opened up each of the following reviews to see what other reviews the same members had made:

Links Removed

On the same day of making these reviews for Ektor these members also all made reviews for the following businesses: slickwraps, Promarketsonline, Protrade100, Laced, Profit Forex Signals, fakeid, and a few more.

Now particularly disturbing was if you read some of these fake reviews these guys have really displayed the cruel intentions they even have ones where they said they got their money back when they weren’t satisfied knowing they have a faulty product. Now as much as I would love a refund especially in these difficult times I know it won’t happen even though I have emailed requesting one with no feedback as of yet. Even though the reviews thoroughly mention fast customer support not to mention my premium customer support that was meant to be included in my purchase.

There is even one where the same member who reviews Ektor reviews a service called fakeid where you get a mail fake id. These guys are clearly dangerous people.

Also, just a side note shortly after making my purchase with them (about 15-30 mins) I received the following email (see attached) or : link removed

Where they promise people exclusive access to the software in exchange for a positive review on Trust Pilot. They send people to the review page via a chatbot which you can see if it is still live via the link above. I have attached a screenshot if it has been taken down.

Now I understand I will not get my refund on this product however I would love if I could prevent anyone else being fooled by the fake reviews on your website, I think you guys offer a really great service and it is very disappointing that people abuse it.

ONE LAST NB: After further investigation, I found this product was based off some poor kids stolen source-code! Talk about a plot-twist.

Link to InstabotAI Github

I do hope you guys see this mail!

My warmest regards;

Hank Schrader

2 Likes

R.I.P. Hank - You were my favourite DEA agent :handshake:

1 Like

DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM! IT’S A SCAM!

Despite all the bad reviews, I still decided to go ahead and give Ektor a go. I purchased the program on the 31st MAR, over one month ago and I still haven’t been able to get it working.

The download doesn’t open or do anything.

I haven’t received any instructions on how to use the program (except an email with the receipt and product code) and their website doesn’t include any guides for PCs.

I have sent six emails over the last 32 days to Elena in Customer Support and haven’t received any replies.

DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM.

I had high hopes for this program and have been left disappointed!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use it. I bought the software and could not get it working on my Mac at all. I asked for help and they kept giving me this documentation that helped you once you got the software working but I literally couldn’t get into it or even input my license. When I asked for a refund, they refused. I wouldn’t bother.

Yeah Ive been noticing this too. Very very scammy

I thought this might be a good Toptic to update because i was hopeful this would be a good

But it is totally a scam. I can not even log into any account or get an update for the thing I payed for. And as of this day the Website is down as well. So it was a quick Cash grab nothing more.

And I believe that is the end of this.

The term “undetectable” is stupid, any automation leaves patterns

Looks like they’ve rebranded to https://www.ektora.com/, the old URL redirects to this new one.

interesting @HenryCooper @schoko @DanielAdmin are you aware that they are you using the mpsocial logo as trusted by?