Email from Jv on recent Issues

Please follow link to go to email

13 Likes

Sounds like it could be Promising!
I remember about 1.5 - 2 years ago that Youtube could tell if someone was actually watching the video in an open window or as one of 50-100 different browsers open all running different YT vids in the background.
Fingers Crossed.

1 Like

This would be great if they could make the actions look perfectly natural - very important.

1 Like

I agree, I feel it’s mostly about fooling instagram into thinking it’s an actual human on the phone versus a software that accesses through api which they can immediately tell it’s a bot.

3 Likes

They haven’t sounded this positive for a while which sounds good. Hopefully they have sorted everything out.

1 Like

I hope they roll this out first! This is so needed and will save me from having a breakdown lol

1 Like

Sounds promising, until then we wait.

Wouldn’t be so optimistic, and how they know that update will solve anything? It’s 2 month already and we got relogin option or clearing cookies that helps solve block and also helps to get account compromised messages :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Honestly this reminds me of the old satellite days and the cloning of access cards. It was cat and mouse and it got more and more intense towards then end - finally Dish and DTV won with an unbreakable encryption. IG will also win in the end.

I hope this isn’t the end of automation but we need to be realistic with the amount of data IG collects on their end. AI can sniff out anything they want.

Everyone used automation to increase their accounts because vanity metrics mattered. IG needed to combat this so first they removed the like count and next they went after automation. As of right now they are winning on the automation front.

Follow / unfollow is super easy to detect so thats never coming back as a tactic and this is what built up followers fast. The bigger issue is/was that most of followers gained vis F/UF were other accounts using automation, that’s why in the wake of these block waves every accounts engagement is total crap.

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out, in the interim everyone that’s managing multiple client IG’s look for other ways you can monetize what you do. Be open and honest with you clients and give them other options where you can serve them well - ads, content management, lead gen, etc. Now is the time to talk to your clients as you’ve delivered over the last year, so they will listen to you and trust you.

Plan for the worst and hope for the best!

3 Likes

Sounds promising

lets get this bread

2 Likes

I’ll start believing when they change something. We are waiting a couple weeks now, so lets wait another 2-3 and see what we get :smiley:

2 Likes