Email marketing/cold emailing community?

Hello! Does anyone of you guys know any forum/platform/fb or other group where I could meet cold emailing & email marketing experts? I need this because I struggle with converting potential leads to clients. I get many replies with “Yes”, but I really struggle to convert them into customers. Will wait for any ideas where i could find help for this! Maybe there is a community based for email marketing specifically?

Will wait for the ideas!

1.What cold emailing setup are you using? How many Emails are you sending in a day?
2.What type of mails are you using?
3.What are you sending and what are your conversions?

If you are sending a lot and still getting zero conversions then it is a problem,also it matters how are you getting those emails and whether they are highly targeted or just some random shit from Instagram or any other place you found it from.

Without knowing the full details,how can someone help you?

1 Like

Thanks for your questions, Aman!

1.What cold emailing setup are you using? How many Emails are you sending in a day?

I’m sending 300 daily, all of them go to inbox. However i can’t tell much about setup, because i’m having a friend/partner who is helping me with that.

I can’t tell exact template, but I’m offering Instagram growth service. Emails are personalized only by instagram username.

3.What are you sending and what are your conversions?

I can’t tell exact template, but I’m offering Instagram growth service. Emails are personalized only by instagram username. In the emails i tell them in the beginning that I like their content, also i tell that i can help them to grow on instagram and that i have knowledge with it. At the end of email i ask them to reply me if they’re interested.

I’m getting like ~8-10 replies on average from 300 emails send daily with “Yes”, but after a second reply i get 0 or sometimes 1 conversions out of 50-80 “Yes” emails, so it means that i get 0 or 1 client out of 3000 emails sent(~80 replies with “Yes” received)

300 a day is a joke,it is nothing.

You should aim for atleast 1-2k a day,I would suggest first learn Email Marketing in depth because 300 Emails won’t give you that much Business what 1-2k daily Inbox rates would give you for sure.

I see your conversions are pretty decent but not that good,reply backs are okay but client conversion is too low.

Why don’t you introduce them with your website in the email?

And if you are using normal gmails,forget about conversions because it doesn’t look professional in any way.

1 Like