Engagment groups ruined instagram organic reach?

Hello Yassin, very interesting what you comment, can you tell me “more or less” the Followers average and the ER from the accounts that give the DMs, thanks :slight_smile:

You aren’t right revealing anything too specific about your strategy. What’s the point of sharing if you won’t try to help others.

lol? i revealed the key to our succes! it’s our highly niched DM groups! that’s literally all there is to it…

2 Likes

well yes but who ever new to this need more specific information,
i quess your dm group of 22 people are 100k+ OR 300k+ followers?
all has related niche? you guys pump up the jam together
now the key questing is how did you get into this
where is the conection to make such a dm group

we had no connection, sadly.

it took us 10 hard months of work before succeeding :slight_smile: everyone who thinks that he can go on IG and start making money over night is so damn wrong … it’s like everything in this world - only hard work pays off.

2 Likes

well in the end you did had the connection? you finished up with a 22 pump up the jam sisters
who force each other to grow
ow you find each other, what connected you guys
together
if you dont wanna share you dont have to… i dont mind, just trying to be helpfull in the forums
you know, if you gonna share wisdom share it with light not shadows

I have a 35k Account. Can I join one of your groups

wth are you talking about lol :joy::joy::joy:

np dont share its cool

bro i’m honestly not understanding what you’re on about … maybe it’s because english is my 3rd language.
if there’s anything you’d like to know just drop it and let me tell you my point of view?!

can you invite me to one of your groups? PM me here thanks… i have accounts in different niches that have 10k to 90k. perhaps we can all learn a little from your method.

If you can’t beat the engagement groups, join them. :wink:

2 Likes