Error Code 550 (Main Accounts)

Hi guys,

Just today on my main accounts I got this Error Code 550.

I use both API and EB only. However all accounts are 0 actions and at midday already.
Did anyone else have this issue? I searched the forums and found the common occurrence is from scrapers but all my scrapers work fine. All scrapers are on DC proxies and all main accounts on 4g.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, awaiting for Js reply too

This should mean that there was no available account that uses API when this actions supposed to be executed. Check if you have scrape API blocks and if your proxies are fine.

1 Like

Jarvee support usually does take a couple hours to respond, but their knowledge is golden. I suggest in the future to keep contacting support when you have problems. They helped me fix a lot of problems and even gave me some great ideas that aren’t online.

1 Like

Relogin to your scraper accounts. If the error persists, add additional scraper accounts and that should solve your dilemma.

1 Like

Make sure the tagname of your scraper accounts match the tagname you add in Settings > Social Platforms > Instagram.

1 Like

Thanks guys, it was scrapers.

All got hit with email verification - These of course use all use API.

I’ve not used this method:

I have been using a 1 to 1, are you guys using Hadi’s method for scraping (say using 10 scrapers and they randomly work and feed to 20 main accounts)

Thanks

JV says that you need at least a third of the accounts setup as scraper accounts. So if you have 20 main accounts, you need at least 7 scraper accounts. But nowadays scrapers get hit with EV/PV easily, so you should have more scraper accounts. In that thread you can see other users recommend 2-3 scraper accounts for 1 main account.

1 Like

If you set proper delays, and timeouts for api errors, you’ll avoid getting email and phone verifications on your scrapers.

I was replacing mine every 3 days, I still haven’t replaced them in going on 3 months after making the adjustments.

1 Like