Error: Please wait a few minutes before you try again

Hey guys, i get this errror when i click on someones profile on instagram through web browsing(chrome, firefox etc…):

"Error

Please wait a few minutes before you try again."

I don’t have this problem if i try to view someone’s profile through my phone, with phone all is good.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Here is the picture of how it looks when i click on someone’s profile on instagram:

https://ibb.co/DWhNr68

I tried to wait overnight, tried to use a different internet(IP address) but that didn’t help. Any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

Try remove your browser cash/cookies or use a new browser

it’s bug from IG.

As @ZackMD1 said . Try to remove cookies , cache + change IP/ browser and it will be works.

1 Like

It’s better to stop the account for 24 hours and try again after trying to clear the cookies and cache.

clear cache and coockies, stop the account for 24 hours no logins no nothing and try after that and it should be solved.

Have you managed to sort it @Ins?
I haven’t noticed anything similar on my side.

it was the problem with all the world accounts when instagram was down i think

yeah, it could be… almost the entire social media world stopped at that time

I don’t think so. The error message was different when we couldn’t access IG at all during the six-hour outage. I get that “please wait a few minutes” error after I view too many profiles or have multiple accounts running on the same IP at the same time. For me using a different proxy fixes the issue right away.

yeah could be but your issue was before that i think, anyway keep in mind the above suggestions they might help in case the issue happens again.