Ethereum, BTC alternative?

What do you think of ethereum and all these non BTC currencies? I don’t really see how it can work IRL. The adoption of BTC is only started to gain attraction for majority of online services, but i don’t see how and why they should accept so many different type of cryptos.

1 Like

It will always be secondary to bitcoin IMO

1 Like

I am still trying to get into farming litecoin, and dogecoin (for fun), however all of my computing power is currently used for other purposes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t see why BTC or Etherium have a future anyway . As long as banks are “helicopter-dick-blocking” anonym money transfers , any crypto currency has no future in the daily life :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTC 1 day

Bitcoin will never die the chinesse are all over it minning like crazy as it evens out the the unfair western methods of sending money internationally

You do realize that all - except 1-2 - “national” banks worldwide are private “companies”? That is not just a “western” thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everything will die

1 Like

Stratis seems cool, just invested in some…

This guy knows whats up :smiley:

1 Like

Cryptocurrencies provide way too many benefits compared to traditional banking it’s not going anywhere anytime soon but yes everything does die.

2 Likes

As you interested in investing and ROI passive income every month. Let me know I have up to 361% one year

Seriously?

You not knowing what the term ROI means , gives not a good impression on “investments” into your pocket.

1 Like

Yes please!

But please dont tell my wife!

2 Likes

I’m in this business now some months :slight_smile: passive income it’s the safest way. Trade by my self maybe letter when I have much more money for trading.

i dont think bitcoin will die cause it is really doing what it was build to do without any failure. the thing is that etheruem is rising becasue people behind is very active and know whats the best thing to do. i recommend investing in etheruem for sure. it will take time to rise but it will same as bitcoin from $200 to $2000 in really short time.