Even TikTok have Blocks ๐Ÿ˜

Wow really i am so confused i was going to tiktok to wait a little bit that instagram botting will be having less block guess what even tiktok have it they donโ€™t have the magical โ€œno restrictionโ€ i just followed 100 in 2 hour and now i am blocked do anyone know why ? Do they have a follow number restriction in a day ?

1 Like

Of course, you have to test it and see how it works - account/actions/hour.

If I follow 40 people in 2 minutes, they block me for a while. You have to test how max actions can your account do.

Yes i know i have to test but now i am waiting 6 hours and i am still blocked

40 in 2minute haha you thought they have no bots to detect your spam ?
And how much do you wait or what action you do to stop it ?
Btw do they have a limit in following or itโ€™s unlimited?
Also how many account we can have in 1 phone as there is no bot for now ?

2 Likes

40 in 2minute haha you thought they have no bots to detect your spam ?

Man, is a way of speaking :joy:

And how much do you wait or what action you do to stop it ?

The blocks Im used to had just long 1 or 2 hours. For now I have not experienced a limit in following like 6000/30 from Instagram.

So you think it occur differently from an account to another because why you got 2 hoyrs and me i am still waiting even after 6hours ? Did you do something did you unfollowed or what ?

Itโ€™s big social media so of course they have restriction, do different test with different accounts so as not to waste time waiting

Yes but when i want to add a second account i canโ€™t do it with google as i am already connected with the first one with google account so when i click on google they just redirect me to my first account doni have to disconnect and connect with a new one ?

My experience of TikTok is that they are way ahead of limiting and shadow banning accounts than IG for any reason.
Also the ppl using it are โ€ฆ for unfollowing when you follow them.
I paid to be mentioned on a live once by giving a sticker thing that has cash value. The guy told them to follow me and about 150 did. But but the next evening most had unfollowed again. :rofl:

I think itโ€™s just a content problem because all who followed me still follow me

Yes disconnect and connect with a new one

1 Like

Ok and we canโ€™t to more than 1 same time whitout disconnecting from the first one ?

No, you can only use one account on TikTok, but I think you can duplicate the application to have multiple accounts without logging out.

I think it will not be big change Also how many you follow per day ? And is there a limit in account usage like how many we can use on the phone as there is no blocks

Iโ€™m doing good with 60 follows per hour, going 10 followers per round, 10 mins break, repeat

1 Like

10 minute break between rounds because if you do 60 follow in 60 minute that means itโ€™s 10follow every 10minutes so where do you make the break you canโ€™t mathematically if you do 60 follow per hour ?

Is anyone out there making anything off of TikTok ?

1 Like

By following 10 account in a row, no delay,

So 1 account per minute or what ?

1 account in 2 seconds , 20 second per round, then I take 10 mins break, then I come back and do the same