Ever wanted to know what kind of fingerprints Instagram logs ? Here's all the answers you were looking for :)

this is the package name. test it on ADB.
If app cloner is working I don’t see how it will stop, I am still not sure it is the 100% undetectable. Once I tested parralelspace with wit google safenet - it failed.

Appcloner is not perfect, it does not hide everything.
But the team is working on it constantly.

1 Like

can you test safenet test from google app store?

So much data… crazy

It will all unravel itself eventually, as Facebook and Google shares fall as Crypto and decentralized markets take over creating the new Web 3.0

Many people say IG is getting worse for automation, but maybe we are turning a corner in the near future.

1 Like

Yep, and it´s all going to those databases which they obviously never sell to third parties cough .
If you have smart devices they even know what your home appliances are :joy:

We share the same vision, I have been talking about this for a while . The downfall of centralized services is inevitable, they can delay it but they surely can’t stop it !

Blockchain is the future, we just need some kind of disruptive technology that will give birth to a new social network that will render instagram obsolete and make everything more transparent .

Same goes for google, nothing good can ever come out of having so much power concentrated in a single vector !

Power to the people ! :v:

Mind sharing a picture of the appcloner logo you are talking about? The one you posted a screenshot of I can’t seem to find in google playstore. Maybe it might be a regional thing. Thought of finding it online somewhere.

sure… but use with caution …

1 Like

Thank you very much @Boris

done good job. this will definitely help developers.

Nice thread thanks for sharing !