Exclusive USA & International Instagram Growth Giveaways

Hello to the community of MP. I am King, a long time member here & I am finally making the jump of offering some of my services here! :rocket:

Description:
I am offering Instagram growth services to influencers, celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, brands, & business`s

How It Works:

1. One, or several, Celebrity Influencers promote the Giveaway with multiple posts on their Instagram feed, Instagram Live, and Instagram Story.

2. Influencer asks their followers to go to our Giveaway account on Instagram and follow all accounts we follow to enter into the Giveaway where we give away prizes like cash, iPhones, MacBook’s, ps5 gaming systems, designer bags ect

3. By sponsoring the Giveaway, YOU will be one of the accounts that our designated Giveaway account follows on Instagram during the Giveaway that fans will follow for a chance to win prizes. Resulting in your brand gaining followers!

How Many Followers Can I Expect To Stay
You can expect 70-80% of followers gained to stay following your account & 10-20% to unfollow after the giveaway winner is announced. The giveaways include different celebrities, there would be no metric to measure this rate exactly.

How Long Are The Campaigns
Timelines can vary per campaign, however typically campaigns take about 1 week to complete

What Is The Follower Quality
All campaigns are 100% organic (NO bots) & all traffic is driven directly to your page from the celebrities account & our designated giveaway account! You can expect to gain mass followers from the advertised geo region, as well as some other regions as these are massive celebrity campaigns.

Refund Policy: All sales are final. However, in any extremely unusual significant event that a campaign is canceled or surprisingly underperforms, I will compensate with a placement in a giveaway with equal or greater quality.

Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee increased account engagement, sales, leads, ect

:rocket: Current Giveaway List Below :rocket:

5.7m Influencer Giveaway (USA)
Date: March 12th
Promoter: @tanamongeau
Estimated Growth: 30k+
Price: $2,800
__

16m Jointed Influencer Giveaway (Brazil)
Date: March 15th
Promoter: @/melissamelmaia @/nathaliavalente @/raffaelasouza_ @/lucasmotovlog.oficial @/euhytalosantos
Estimated Growth: 150k+
Min Guaranteed Growth: 100k
Price: $3,000
__

998k HipHop Giveaway (USA)
Date: March 17th
Promoter: @/kidbuu
Estimated Growth: 15k+
Min Guaranteed Growth: 10k
Price: $650
__

982k Influencer Giveaway (Russia)
Date: March 20th
Promoter: @/kadyrbayev_
Estimated Growth: 400k+
Price: $4,950
__

5.5m Influencer Content House Giveaway (USA)
Date: March 21st
Promoter: @thehypehousela
@thehypehousela will be posting on their IG with all members, this is the first ever time a content house has promoted a giveaway! Will be HUGE🔥
__

175m HipHop Giveaway (USA)
Date: March 22nd
Promoter: @nickiminaj
Estimated Growth: 80k+
Price: $9,500
__

27.5m Influencer Giveaway (USA)
Date: March 31st
Promoter: @miakhalifa
__

5.1m HipHop Giveaway (USA)
Date: April 8th
Promoter: @ddg
__

5.8m Influencer Giveaway (USA)
Date: April 8th
Promoter: @francescafarago
Estimated Growth: 20k+
Min Guaranteed Growth: 15k
Price: $1,000
__

124m HipHop Giveaway (USA)
Date: April 15th
Promoter: @iamcardib
Estimated Growth: 80k+
Price: $9,500

Slots are very limited! PM me to lock in your slot in my exclusive giveaways!:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Your sales thread is approved now, good luck! :slight_smile: :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate you! @milina

Goodluck King!!
I’m here to say I know King for a long time ago and he is legit, talked with him a lot about this stuff and also about Twitter automation using Jarvee and good things, I have not ordered yet anything but must say he does sound one of the good guys over here😊

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Adi_Ankonina, truly the goat of Jarvee :pray:

Hey @iki that would be because I am directly with the agency, admins approved! I help host these giveaways directly. Everything here is actually lower than public prices for mp community members :+1:

Bump!–PM me to lock in your slot :rocket:

My friend @heroeslair

A: We have no association with them (the company you attached)
B: Just read their reviews, didnt`t look so good

Please dont not come on my paid sales thread with this type of stuff.

Thank you

1 Like

I missed your one message above. I was meaning I am not in contact with the company you attached, there is tons of scams. I kindly ask you remove that from MY paid advertising thread. That is not permitted here.

I work closely to broker deals with the talent & giveaway networks. I chatted with MP staff from verified (blue tick account) offsite & they approved everything im doing here.

As far as all the service details, my listing is specific & has all info about the campaings. I am direct, not a reseller.

I am a part of the community here, I am fine with any questions about the service, results, how they work ect

I am not open to attaching other companies or resellers (lots of scammers) on my thread. I know this is a Jarvee community that advocates for targeted growth. I`m aware with what that comes with.

But to clear any air, I am a direct provider. I work closely with these campaigns hands on

I also am not aware of guides of reselling campaigns, I don’t know anything about that but I do have infact people reselling from me offsite as I am direct

1 Like

Bump-:rocket: 10% off for all new orders for Cyber Monday, ends 11-30-2021 :rotating_light:

Bump, still taking orders! Who wants to grow? :rocket: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Bump–current list is here🙌

Bump! Who wants to grow? :rocket:

I am also taking on orders for micro-giveaways for both Twitter & Instagram (starting at 1k followers)

Get in touch with me if you`re looking to grow! :handshake:

Bump! Exclusive list is here, chat with me today to accelerate your brand :rocket:

Bump–Taking orders! Chat with me today to accelerate your brand :rocket:

Bump–Taking orders!

Bump-- taking orders! Added a second HipHop giveaway for this month!

2.8 million HipHop giveaway has been pushed to Friday 12-10-2021, so taking a last call on that campaign! Who wants to grow? :rocket:

Bump–taking orders!

Bump–Taking orders! Chat with me today to accelerate your brand :rocket:

Bump-- Lock in with me :handshake: