Experience with airproxy

ok, thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, those are supposed to be Italian 4g, but i never had problems with @HenryCooper even with my clients in Europe and in Italy, so right now the proxy location has no much impact if they are quality.

So i find those prices way too expensive.

Test both I would say.
Then you will have to decide upon your results and upon the price.

Three things you might also want to know:
• You would have your clients see „logged in from italy“ instead of „logged in from bangkok“ when they receive the email from Instagram. Could make them feel safer depending where they are from.
• Could the proxy location play a bigger impact in the future? Idk
• One seller provides invoices while the other doesn’t. Just want to be fair here. Consider this if you need invoices to use for your company expenses.

3 Likes

Test both I would say.
Then you will have to decide upon your results and upon the price.

I never say they are low quality or anything, probably they are super good, But i don’t need to test as i’m perfectly fine with the ones i use now.

Three things you might also want to know:
• You would have your clients see „logged in from italy“ instead of „logged in from bangkok“ when they receive the email from Instagram. Could make them feel safer depending where they are from.

True, but usually the right explanation before to operate on their account, makes them feel safe anyway, never had problems for that. Also coz i don’t have clients just in Italy, but whole europe so not a big difference anyway,

• Could the proxy location play a bigger impact in the future? Idk
Maybe, but not now.

• One seller provides invoices while the other doesn’t. Just want to be fair here. Consider this if you need invoices to use for your company expenses.

This is true, but still 78 $ for one proxy is overpriced. Sounds like a reseller price (not saying it is). Just my point of view

2 Likes

Expensive? Surely, not in my interest to be the cheapest.
Overpriced? I’d say not. Taxes (!!), rent, development, hardware, sim cards. Do you know what’s left? Very little. It all depends on the country you are operating in.

Henry is surely the cheapest out here and I really admire how he can make profits with such low prices, but if you look at all the others $50-80/mo is the standard price, even for countries where taxes impact very less than Italy. Remember we are running a business, and as business owners we need to live from it.

It’s like saying that if you sell your F/UF services at more than $20/mo you are overpricing because those are the expenses for each client, doesn’t make much sense to me.

3 Likes

I have tested airproxy 4G for a week and they worked great almost no downtime or issues to note just FYI.

2 Likes

I was taking to @danielschkolnikow who asked the question :raised_hands:t3: Sorry if this was a misunderstanding

It’s expensive, but I do not know if you can say overpriced.

I for example also once had the idea to offer mobile proxies. But data here is very expensive. On average you pay 25 Euro ($ 28) a month for a sim card with unlimited data. Add to that an initial investment of about $50/60 for hardware for 1 extra proxy, probably a lot of support questions etc and it will get expensive.

1 Like

It was my opinion, you gave your explanations and start making bit more sense now. You just should listen what people think and take it as feedback, positive or negative. Probably as @dimitri said, i used a wrong term and i should have said Expensive, not Overpriced.

Yep probably i used wrong term.

1 Like

Once the airsocks started to offer their proxies (around 2 years ago) - I was one of the first users. And I have to say it was working well until they made an update which reduced the number of threads. That was the only I reason i stopped using their service.

For the airproxy proxies of @WannaCryyy - i never used them. But i had a good conversation with him and i know how it works.
So i can vouch for this provider and his proxies as well :wink:

4 Likes

Hi @HenryCooper , just wondering if you still have 4g proxies available and what are the locations of these? i’m looking to buy few for my clients.

ps. i can’t access the marketplace yet

Yeah just sent me a PM.

1 Like

I have tested airproxy out before and they have pretty similar results to 4g proxies. There isnt a huge difference from what I experienced.

1 Like