Explore page how to hit

Hey:) can somebody tell and share the info of how to hit the explore page, because as I know it’s difficult now? (Engagement groups and follow unfollow?)

1 Like

Content. Believe or not. Content.

3 Likes

I went to my desktop to snipp these 3 pictures. This is from one of my smaller slaves. All it does is post viral material, nothing else. No hashtags and gets few likes from my other accounts that follow it.
Capture Capture2

those numbers are likes from 3 days ago and stats of the page. Content is what makes it hit explore.
Not hashtags nor EG groups or the phase of the moon in winter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You may be already aware, but perhaps not and I think it’s worth mentioning anyways for people who are not.

There is no The Explore Page. There are only Explore Pages. Different people see different things on it depending on your interests.

1 Like

The Explore Page exists. The contents of the page are what changes. To reach the explore page, you need good content and I’ve found that consistent posting helped me reach the explore page more. Posting good content consistently lets more users see your content and decide if they like it or not. I think letting IG find what users like your content is important.

1 Like