🔥 Extremely HQ IG Accounts Manually Created with iOS Devices - (Starting from $0.29 usd)

Product ordered 17september to test out his products. Today is 20th September and still haven’t received the accounts

Seller response to messages here but doesn’t reply to PM’s
No aggression towards seller simply asking for accounts purchased

1 Like

PM sent!

Hey @Nieco PM sent as well.

IMPORTANT: Pls read the fully niche-profiled accounts. They are created based on your REQUIREMENTS. That means, that after you order, you should contact me with your specifications and I’ll create them 100% customize for you.

Thanks,
David.

Re-stocked 212 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at $0.39 each. INSTANT DELIVERY!

Hi, I want to try the HQ account. Can you share one please?

Hey. PM Sent! :smiley:

D-Avid I haven’t received a PM from you sadly.

1 Like

Hey. Yes. Sorry. You were right. PM sent.

Thanks,
David.

1 Like

Thanks buddy :slight_smile:
Which type of account this test account related to?
0.39$ / 1.00$ / 1.95$ ??

1 Like

Just bought 10, but no accounts in the mail, what sup?

1 Like

NEW ACCOUNTS ADDED!

IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Phones and REAL SIMS! Perfect as Slave/Scrape Accounts. Also have HQ YAHOO LS ENABLED FOR AUTO SOLVING WITH JARVEE/MP - $0.49 each :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT: Remember that I’m not accepting CRYPTO or any other payment methods. Just PAYPAL NORMALLY NOT EVEN AS F&F, so your money is 100% safe!! :smiley:

LIMITED STOCK!

HQ MANUALLY accounts created with my own secret method. I’ve been creating and managing over 100k child/slave accounts over the last 2 yrs!

INSTANT DELIVERY!

IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE HIGHER QUALITY THAN THIS AND NEITHER CHEAPER PRICE!!

1. Extremely HQ IG accounts.
  2. Created with 4G mobile data plan. Virgin IPs and ISPs. Used 7 different ISP! (this makes the accounts very unique as per the ISP’s ranges)
  3. Created with iPhone Mobile Devices! (iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8) - very secret method here.
  4. Blank accounts. No Bio, no profile picture.
  5. Random username that match with the name (i.e: If the name is Allan Wide, then the username will be like wideallan_80) - very good for the account’s trust score.
  6. No PV/EV in the first login, guaranteed.
  7. Recommended to change password and phone number as first try.
  8. HQ Yahoo with LS Enabled Email attached. Meaning that software like Jarvee can automatically solve any EV issue!
  9. Real sim cards!
  10. Perfect for using as Slave/Child/Scraper accounts!

REFUND’S/REPLACEMENT POLICY: I will refund or replace only if the account doesnt go valid at first try. Or if invalid password credential which is a normal typo mistake as the accounts are being made by real people. After 2h of purchase.

FORMAT: username password email webPass IMAP-POP3 password

NOTE: If you buy more than 250 of these. I can give you some tips to fully profile them without any issues :slight_smile:

Got 1 test account 16hrs ago and so far with the settings I’m using for my scrapers - The account didn’t get any PV/EV :slight_smile:
I Will update later.

1 Like

Trying to contact you with not success, Please reply me back to my messages :slight_smile:

I want to try your HQ accounts

1 Like

I’ve been trying to contact you as well, can you respond to my messages? Thanks

havent recieved my accounts when ordered 5 days ago

Hey. Sorry to all. I was travelling but I’m in my home now again and ready. Answered to all!

Re-stocked 138 IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Phones and REAL SIMS! Perfect as Slave/Scrape Accounts. Also have HQ YAHOO LS ENABLED FOR AUTO SOLVING WITH JARVEE/MP - $0.49 each

INSTANT DELIVERY!

20 ACCOUNTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR FREE AS REVIEWS!

I want to try your HQ accounts!

1 Like

I also want to try your HQ accounts please!

1 Like

I want to try your HQ accounts

1 Like

You’re still ignoring my messages. Really disappointed to see this is how you treat a long time paying customer.

1 Like