šŸ”„ Extremely HQ IG Accounts Manually Created with iOS Devices - (Starting from $0.29 usd)

hey i want to try your accounts. can i get a sample account plz?

1 Like

THIS THREAD ISNT RELATED TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. EVEN THO, I HAVE ANSWERED.

Hey. Samples sent to all!

Thanks,
David.

1 Like

Re-stocked 334 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at discounted price of $0.45 each. They are created with REAL sim cards, 4G unique ISP, Secret Method AND they come with HQ YAHOO Email attached with LS enabled for JARVEE automatic email confirmation solving :slight_smile:

INSTANT DELIVERY!

can i get a sample account plz?

havent recieved my accounts in 12 days. 5 days ago he said he send in 24 hours still not got it,

Hey. Yes. Iā€™m having a hard time with the CUSTOM made accounts due extremely HQ and your adult niche. But Iā€™ve answered to get a solution. Sorry for the delays.

Thanks,
David.

Re-stocked 206 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at discounted price of $0.45 each. They are created with REAL sim cards, 4G unique ISP, Secret Method AND they come with HQ YAHOO Email attached with LS enabled for JARVEE automatic email confirmation solving :slight_smile:

INSTANT DELIVERY!

Re-stocked 199 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at discounted price of $0.45 each. They are created with REAL sim cards, 4G unique ISP, Secret Method AND they come with HQ YAHOO Email attached with LS enabled for JARVEE automatic email confirmation solving :slight_smile:

INSTANT DELIVERY!

Re-stocked 260 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at discounted price of $0.45 each. They are created with REAL sim cards, 4G unique ISP, Secret Method AND they come with HQ YAHOO Email attached with LS enabled for JARVEE automatic email confirmation solving :slight_smile:

INSTANT DELIVERY!

Re-stocked 210 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at discounted price of $0.45 each. They are created with REAL sim cards, 4G unique ISP, Secret Method AND they come with HQ YAHOO Email attached with LS enabled for JARVEE automatic email confirmation solving :slight_smile:

INSTANT DELIVERY!

Re-stocked 339 Scrapers/Slave accounts manually created with iPhone devices at discounted price of $0.45 each. They are created with REAL sim cards, 4G unique ISP, Secret Method AND they come with HQ YAHOO Email attached with LS enabled for JARVEE automatic email confirmation solving :slight_smile:

INSTANT DELIVERY!

I want to try your HQ accounts!

ATTENTION ALL:

We made a huge mistake and we trusted this seller, we ordered 100 accts, long story short, we wonā€™t ever buy from him again.

Why? After the first login attempt accounts went immediately to CAPTCHA, with a message of 20 days, meaning he sold them locked already, you know that the message is always 30 daysā€¦
We informed him about, first he ignored the fact and just wanted to justify the issue saying that we bought them a long time agoā€¦ we bought 6 days before and we asked him if it was necessary to log them in immediately, he said NO.

Now we have 100 accounts with PV, with an Instagram SMS message received in Spanish language, so it means that he did do something with them.

Now itā€™s up to you. if I were you I wouldnā€™t buy a single one. Remember the issue was not the quality, the life, or the performanceā€¦we just couldnā€™t loginā€¦so we just wasted money and time.

Fortunately, we build our own accounts so this didnā€™t affect our operations, we needed them for a development project.

If you have any doubts or need more details just message me and I will be glad to answer.

3 Likes

Thanks for your honest review and itā€™s sad your bad experience with my scrapers.

Sadly, you are saying lot of lies. But itā€™s fine.

Thankfully there is LOT of other buyers who keep trusting on my scrapers and buy them day after day without 1 single issue.

I canā€™t even update daily here in my thread that I restocked, because all of them are PRE ORDERED :smiley:

Everyone know that IG is not easy to deal with and that it depends on tons of factors. Beyond that, the CAPTCHA by your words were triggered long time after you buy them. Itā€™s not my fault that you donā€™t know about Instagram.

Last, captcha issues are easily solved. But anyways.

Thanks, have a nice day.

David.

Just wondering, Why would he lie?
I mean, letā€™s start by asking - Does accounts are fresh or not?

1 Like

Mate, you are right, why I would bother to lie about a bad provider, you clearly see what kind of business he is runningā€¦accusing a customer of lying. Iā€™m really thankful to have 100s of customers and never I would say something like this to any of themā€¦

Fresh or notā€¦he is 100% unsupportive and unresponsible. and I believe they arenā€™t fresh, probably he is just buying them in bulk from some other provider and donā€™t care to keep customers.

Yes. 100% fresh. Simple

1. When login go to the settings and there you can see when they were created

2. Find another COLOMBIAN provider and let me know if there is any :slight_smile: so , about the false accusation of being buying in bulk. Neh, i donā€™t need do that ever :wink:

So fresh!!! lol

Note: First login and you get this! Doesnā€™t matter where you log in, browser, app, API, JVā€¦ always the same results, 40 from 100 so far.

He bought these accounts lot days ago. Also, is possible that when adding the emails it asked for it. Itā€™s normal. Study Instagram man.

If an account is e-mailed (good quality) even after 5+ days you shouldnā€™t get captcha and should log-in as per normal instantly. ( at worst it should be an e-mail verification not a PV).
However, if you bought a blank account and even left it for more than 24-48 hours+, the accounts will get instant captcha.

2 Likes