🔥 Extremely HQ IG Accounts Manually Created with iOS Devices - (Starting from $0.29 usd)

Same here!

Hey, no. They come with photo, bio and sex selected! They also liked few photos in the account creation process!

Hey! I just sent them to your email and as I’ve explained I’ve sent 30% more. So. I Sent 3 more for FREE! For a total fo 13. Waiting for your feedback!

Hey, please let me know your email via PM and I’ll replace them all with accounts that won’t have that issue + some BONUS accounts due any inconvenience caused!

Hey! The 1-2 months aged IG accounts were hit by the latest IG’s update. I’ll be replacing them all with other type of accounts called IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Phones! Perfect as Slave/Scrape Accounts at $0.39 each !

Sending all the pending copies between today and tomorrow. And restocking in the same period of time!

IMPORTANT: Remember that I’m not accepting CRYPTO or any other payment methods. Just PAYPAL NORMALLY NOT EVEN AS F&F, so your money is 100% safe!! :smiley:

Thanks to all,
David.

I want to try HQ accounts

1 Like

bought accounts from seller, highly recommend

1 Like

Why do you sell them so cheap???

1 Like

Hello,

I bought 20 scrapers but they don’t work, they are not validated, they ask for validation by phone number, does it happen to someone else?

1 Like

Yes same here. Asking for PV on the very first try.

2 Likes

If that is, but the seller does not answer

1 Like

I think he will reply when he sees our msg. Let’s just be patient.

2 Likes

I want to try your HQ accounts

1 Like

I want to try your HQ accounts!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey. I’m just doing my best for all of you :smiley:

Answered! And waiting for your feedback

Answered! And waiting for your feedback

All PM’s sent!

Hey.

27 FREE accounts still available as review copies!

Thanks,
David.

1 Like

Hey. PM Sent!

26 FREE accounts still available as review copies!

Thanks,
David.

NEW ACCOUNTS ADDED!

IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Phones! Perfect as Slave/Scrape Accounts - $0.39 each :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT: Remember that I’m not accepting CRYPTO or any other payment methods. Just PAYPAL NORMALLY NOT EVEN AS F&F, so your money is 100% safe!! :smiley:

HQ MANUALLY accounts created with my own secret method. I’ve been creating and managing over 100k child/slave accounts over the last 2 yrs!

1. Extremely HQ IG accounts.
  2. Created with 4G mobile data plan. Virgin IPs and ISPs. Used 7 different ISP! (this makes the accounts very unique as per the ISP’s ranges)
  3. Created with iPhone Mobile Devices! (iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8) - very secret method here.
  4. Blank accounts. No Bio, no profile picture.
  5. Random username that match with the name (i.e: If the name is Allan Wide, then the username will be like wideallan_80) - very good for the account’s trust score.
  6. No PV/EV in the first login, guaranteed.
  7. Recommended to change password and phone number as first try.
  8. NO Email attached.
  9. Real sim cards!
  10. Perfect for use as scraper/slave/child accounts as these accounts are very very last long :slight_smile:

REFUND’S/REPLACEMENT POLICY: I will refund or replace only if the account doesnt go valid at first try. Or if invalid password credential which is a normal typo mistake as the accounts are being made by real people. After 2h of purchase.

FORMAT: username password

NOTE: If you buy more than 250 of these. I can give you some tips to fully profile them without any issues :slight_smile:

]

But no e-Mail attached ?.. goodbye on first temp lock …

2 Likes

Hey,

PM sent! About that. It’s recommended to add an email as soon as you login. Also to change the phone number.

25 FREE accounts still available as review copies!

Thanks,
David.

Ok temp lock status it asks you to verify via the first registered „mail or phone“ so adding an e-mail later won’t help

Hi David, I would like to try a few.