F/UF Client acc or run 5-10 childs?

About to get first clients for IG growth

I am wondering with all these TL locks and Captcha, how many % of your clients are receiving this message?

I gather client accounts get less TL locks / Captcha than child accounts?

Maybe it is best for us to just run 10 child accounts for the client?

What you think?

It depends what’s the clients goal.
IG growth solely, engagement growth without harming trust score or product sales? Short term sales, long term sales and building a brand? I would use different strategy depending the product price even.
F/unf is ok for sales to keep a steady stream, but if you manage to get reach and hit explore regularly, what would be difficult with just f/unf you can sell much bigger numbers.
I used f/unf for quite a while and with current changes it’s not as effective as organic reach and high trust score.

It also depends who the client is, some types can get away with f/unf even caught, for some types it would harm the image. (Long term relations, subscriptions?)

1 Like

f/uf will destroy your client account in the long run,I would go most definitely for slaves

1 Like

make sure to have 3-5 slaves for every client main account, you can do the f/un with no issues just make sure to start very slow and work your way up.

when you get blocked on the EB use the API and vice versa.

make sure that your clients are not logged on their phones, if they must, use night mode then they can log in.

running child accounts or main ones, that really depends on the client’s goals.

1 Like