F/UF what is your price monthly?

Hey guys,

It’s me again. To the people who grow their client’s account manually , how much do you take per month?

if you don’t wanna answer here, that’s fine , you can just message me.

Asking this because for the first time I think I will be willing to try this method for my account as mother/slaves seems to be really difficult - Do you think it’s safe?

thanks for all of your answers

You might find this thread interesting.
Maybe talk to some of the guys are doing full manual.

Thanks :slight_smile: i’m actually reading it, but I think it will be too time consuming to do it myself - that’s why I asked for people’s rate , in order to delegate it :slight_smile:

I was thinking that the guys who do mention doing it manually might be able to help you, if you ask them? I remember reading in some other thread some time ago that @socialgain was one of the first guys to start this whole manual IG process. He is also a well respected guy on this forum, you might wanna ask him kindly. He seems to be a helpful guy :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it really depends on how much time you have and what its worth. If you can only manage 3 accounts, then you will need to charge a considerable amount.

As for me, I’d try to find someone to do the heavy lifting so you can focus on acquiring more clients, and checking up on your freelancer to make sure the client is getting the service delivered.