Facebook account disabled help

Facebook disabled my account a few weeks ago. I appealed with photo ID and they quickly re-enabled it (same day). After about 24 hours, they disabled my account again. Again I appealed, but this time I have heard absolutely nothing back. I have filed several appeals using the links they provided and other appeal links I have found by googling. I have not heard anything back, not even an email acknowledging they received any of my many appeals.

According to the help links, my account was disabled for " violating the Facebook Terms".

Is my account permanently disabled? Why won’t Facebook even acknowledge my appeals? If my account is permanently disabled, why wouldn’t they just send me a message saying this is permanent, don’t bother trying to get your account re-enabled?

If anyone has answers to these questions or advice, I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like

Is this a personal account? A real one? Or is it fake? Any idea why you were banned? Do you have an ads manager / business manager account linked to this account? (i.e. have you ever spent money from this account on ads)

This is my real personal account. I have a linked business manager/ad account and have spent thousands of dollars on ads over the past year.

If you have a customer relationship manager you’re in touch with, they would be like a fast track to getting your account back. Alternatively, if you’ve raised any support cases with them, you can look in your email history for mails they’ve sent you. These mails should still be reply-able and you can get in touch with them that way.

Other than that, it’s possible your IP address has been flagged, so you can try filling up and submitting appeal forms from different devices on different methods and see if that works. All the best, man!

Thanks for the suggestions lazerlight. I have sent an email to my Facebook marketing contact and have been ignored. I also tried you suggestion of using a different IP address, but that didn’t seem to help. Looks like I am out of luck.

That sucks, brother. Keep trying, though. There are stories of people getting their Insta account restored after 3-4 months!

same here, my account from 2011 Facebook required me to upload photo of me “selfie” by mistake i uploaded them my ID i thought it was regular security check after 24 hours the disabled my account.
i wasn’t spamming or doing any stuff on any group i just using my account as normal people do,i was lucky i remembered that iv’e some case’s on my email from Facebook for some problems happens on my account in the past, so i contact them with my ID from that case on email and they responded quickly “2 hours i think” i explained the problem to them and gave them strong reasons that they are absolutely disabled my account by mistake so after some hours they replied that they’re sorry for inconvenience and the reinstate my account and i can login but once i login it show the text “you can’t use Facebook right now we’re reviewing photo you sent us…etc” while i don’t even sent them any selfie photo !! it is weird what they review while i didn’t sent shit !!

i keep message them and open the case again and again every time i got replay fro different help team member sometimes they say i can log in and they’re sorry sometimes different help team member say they can’t help me from that case, and after about 10 replies from them i got no replay at all whatever message i send the case still open and no replay ! while my account still on reviewing process, it’s been a whole damn 22 days since my account stuck on “we’re reviewing photo you sent us…etc” which i don’t even sent them a damn photo :frowning:
this new Facebook capatcha is piece of shit

1 Like