Facebook Account Disabled

Hello,
I own a personal Facebook account since 2010 and I run my business on it, I have 2 big FB pages that I invested a lot of money in FB ads to grow up them. after my account disabled i can’t manage them anymore.

is there any way that i can get my account back… I believe this is a mistake because i did nothing wrong i used my account like anybody else in this planet.

how does it happen? i was browsing the newsfeed and i sign out automatically to a place where they asked me for a photo of my face to verify, i did it , and after about 24h, i try to check it and I was surprised to see my account is disabled just like that without any reason and all my business has gone

I had mine disabled after photo verification (couple of years ago). Contact FB support, under settings. Once I got ahold of a real person through email, told them what happened they opened may count. They explained to me that many times these things are automatic based on algorithm flags, and it isn’t perfect. Hope that helps. @halloumi

1 Like

How did you contact them? @MrBrad595

Upper right on your FB profile. There is a drop down that says settings. Under settings is a help and support tab.

1 Like

Thnak you soo much @MrBrad595 , but in my case my account is disabled I can’t log in to it to contact them . i really want my account back, is there any way to contact them

1 Like

I would search google, or even twitter. Somewhere in there should be a phone number or email.

1 Like

The thing is that Facebook is going nuts about fake accounts for quite some time now. And of course, in the process, people that have nothing to do with this get hurt.

Try spamming their support with requests. I believe that your case will be checked manually and everything should be cleared.

1 Like