Facebook Ads Agency setup

Hi we currently run FB ads for a few businesses.

The way it currently workins is that they add me to their FB page.

I setup and run the ads and the payment comes off my credit card which I bill them for at the end of the month.

We have been doing this for ages but now the figures are starting to make me uncomfortable.

How do I set it up so the clients cars are used instead.

Some of the FB pages we are editors, some admin and others we have created from scratch.

I have been an admin on pages which had already had the business owners card on but I couldn’t select to use it.

Hi there,

I think the best way to not have the stress of paying for the ads yourself is to make sure they have their own facebook ad account for their business with their business credit/debit card attached. They then grant you access to the ad account and then the budget for the ads get’s billed directly to them at the end of the month.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

yes this is the best solution for me also @Phil

1 Like

When dealing with some businesses its going to be almost impossible for them to setup an ads account.

With adwords you setup a campaign and then give them access to it to input their payment details

There must be a way to do it with FB

I think you can setup a Facebook AD account for each client, and then add them as Manager (or some other role) so that they can add the card to this account.

This is what I do:

If they’ve never ran fb ads before, I tell them to click the arrow in the top right on desktop and go down to “create ads” this will open up their fb ads account associated with their personal profile. From there, I tell them to input their payment information into the fb ads manager and I ask them for their ad account ID. In the url it says “…business_id=xxxxxxxxx” the xxxxx= their ad account ID.

Then, I go into the business settings of my fb ad account and request access to their FB page and their FB ad account in order to move forward. I ALWAYS request admin access as sometimes advertiser has restrictions that limit the ability to do my job.

Hope that helps, adn feel free to ask any questions!

4 Likes

You can set up a manager account in your own account and then manage their page through yours

Yes do this, add the as an admin to the Ad account and send them the “credit card link” or create a new ad account at the meeting and let them insert the card details there.