Facebook ads or Google adwords. Which one to learn?

Hello, everybody.

I intend to develop a high-income skill to get started with a service-based business. Helping personal trainers, gym owners and online fitness coaches getting clients.
Which media works better for fitness marketing?
The easiest to learn?

3 Likes

Both :smiley: but its hard to learn them properly without spending big money

Do you know to start them ?

I worked more with Adwords and not with FB Ads… so yeah i know basic things with Adwords but im not even close to call myself Pro or someone to give you some tips. Just search the G and you will find what you need to know. What i said is without spending real money and managing campaigns, making experience you can’t learn it very good. Its not just read some books watch videos and you set to go.

1 Like

both ! google Ads first and than a solid retargeting via FB

I’d say Google Ads for new potential clients and then FB Ads for re-targeting as it’s basically indexed everywhere :smiley:

Facebook ads for selling branded items.
Google Ads for selling generic products.

With Facebook Ads you have to catch their attention & convince the customer to place an order. They generally have no buying intent, they’re just scrolling their feed.
With Google Ads, most of the people are searching for a specific product (eg. graphic cards), they already have the intent to purchase the item, you just need to show up first and be trustworthy.

Both have its pros and cons.

1 Like