Facebook audience 200k +

I’m more Instagram focussed, I’ve even more to learn with FB.

I wonder what you think of this technique I’m using.

This account is for selling a car product to anywhere in world. I’ve been fooling around with the target audiences to get better reach.

As soon as you include a country like Indonesia, Egypt or turkey. The engagement goes nuts. I understand quality beats quantity, however I like to try new things and I’m just wondering if because Facebook sees big engagement that I’ll maybe be rewarded when I try to engage with other parts of the world.

You can see how well £16 had done for quite a rubbish pic. It’s certainly not the most engaging bit of content I thought I had

Another thing I can do, is invite all the people who have liked this to like the page. Now, this will get me a good load of followers but this is where I’m really worried about quality so I’ve been reluctant to invite such a massive amount of Indonesians to the page incase it could later prove detrimental.

However, depending on what you guys think I could have an almost infinite stream of new likers to my page, as i could casually stick another coin in the machine and invite all the new likers.

I wonder what you guys think of this and I wonder if I’ve brought anyone any value here?

Cheers

Steve

Talk about everything Facebook Marketing related, strategies, how to earn money or get more likes, how to post without being banned and more.