Facebook Business Manager interfering with FB Login of accounts?

Hey there friends,

I’m wondering if any of you have encountered issues setting up accounts that use Business Manager for facebook as an intermediary to manage accounts? I have about 10 accounts that I manage via MP that aren’t in BM and are able to validate just fine, this morning however I was working with a client trying to validate their two pages accounts in MP and it seems like regardless of what we tried nothing seemed to work.

We eventually de-threaded the actual Business Manager to have the admins / pages stand alone of those entities, but now it seems we STILL can’t validate. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
K

What error exactly you get when you tried to validate account? Check what happens in embedded browser while Mass Planner is trying to login.

Get the, Confirm Identity Page - but then even after completing it and successfully logging in, after confirming (and I’m logged in via the browser) it still said - “Facebook Invalid Credentials”. When I close the FB Box, that I’m currently logged into via the browser, it just stays logged out and I have to go to the process again, where it will again ask me to double verify, and I will, and it will work, but it will say invalid credentials (and not actually make the account valid).

Please advise.

What they actually ask you to do to confirm your identity? Do you have proxy attached to this account?
Just try deleting username (email) from settings and adding it again, then click on VERIFY, see if it’s going to get valid status then.

No proxy, but it is on a VPS. They give a few choices, like verify via mobile device, other computer, recent messages, etc. (something that requires manual oversight no doubt).

Oddly, I just tried the same exact thing and it worked this time, but not sure why it works for my account and not my colleagues? She will be the one scheduling content, so while we do have it working now - it would be great to get it working for her account.