Facebook disabled account

i created account since 2 weeks i warm it up
collected afew friends and post ! all was good and today i posted 5 posts and i posted Link in wall of profile and all suddent accounts get disabled.

ANY Explation ?
was it aggressively reported as fake or is it Link or what s the iusse?
i am totally confused

To be honest, it could be anything:

• bad proxy/IP
  • link you published
  • reported as fake profile by other users: I believe this is the reason. People do not like to add them as friends if you really don’t know them. Facebook doesn’t like it to.

Proxy or Ip, i am using the same one which i used always and once it get disabled and i accessed other accounts and i spam with them and everything seems to be fine.

Link I published, I Don t Think so as it s not reported Link and it s New domain

Could be reported by many guys since i haven t add anyone, certainly i was following by many guys but i am totally confused and trapped as i feel unable to make it.

even with massplanner it gets me Same resulte even with 5 post a day, accounts get disabled.

Have you tried with aged accounts and good private proxies?

Check @SkySky FB accounts. They’re pretty good.

Also, try Mass Planner’s recommended proxies:
http://www.massplanner.com/knowledgebase/recommended-proxies/

Proxy or Ip, i am using the same one which i used always and once it get disabled and i accessed other accounts and i spam with them and everything seems to be fine.

Dude , if u use same proxy on 20 accounts it’s not a surprise you get your accounts closed. or i just failed to understand you.

Dude facebook just become too aggressive whatever U do. accounts gets quick disabled either with proxy or different ip address

By the way are U still using MS On fbook posting on groups???

That’s why you have to do it carefully. :smiley:
Don’t use the same proxies for too much account and don’t act spammy. This way they aren’t as agressive.

If your FB account is disabled (and it is not SO important) should I just give up on it? or is there an easyish way to recover it?

nothing is easy in life my friend

yeah that s true

:joy: 2 years later… good stuff. So what have you learned during this time?

It’s harder but still doable anyway better then IG nowadays