Facebook Group Post Limit per day

Hello everyone!

Quick question:
What is the limit in posting on FB groups?
Is it Ok for 1 account to Post on 50 groups per day?

Here’s the situation: I have this 1 account that has 1 fb page for my business. And i’m planning to share my page posts to 50 groups per day. Is this still healthy for my account? or are there going to be consequences?

Yes, there will also be Likes, Comments & Messaging. But we’ll do that manual, we really value real engagement.

Do you have the numbers of frequency? Like how many times can i post in multiple groups per hour? and what would be the total limit per day?

That’s way too high.

1 Like

What would be the safest number can you recommend?

I use 12 with aged fb accounts

1 Like

12 is also high for me. It’s not 2015-16 anymore :frowning:

Do not directly post content on groups. Start with 1 post/1 group/1 day, and then increase it day by day. Before you do your next post, make sure you like the comments on your group post(which you’ve just published 1 day ago), plus like other post on same group.

Just posting on groups everyday without doing other activity will ban your account, no matter how much age of it.

1 Like

With manual posting on my personal FB I was able to do 40-50 groups/day. But that was manually and the acc is super high trust and aged.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight! How much are you posting now?

How many months have you been doing 40-50/day consistently? Are you still doing it now? We’ll also be doing this manual.

4-5 group post is enough for me.

It’s depend on content as well, and how many group users report your content. If everything is cool, then I don’t think FB have any problem wid that.

I have an account that posts to 35 groups that the account owns every weekend…

I did it for 3 weeks. Then I stopped cause the groups were saturated and I found a better strategy for what I was doing :slight_smile:

Hi Grummel,

Can you detail what’s your strategy now?

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Hey I have like 220-230 groups

What I do is I share my page post to groups
once I hit (200-210) I am temporarily block from posting the next day I can post again
I am using a real FB account

the best to post up to 20 groups per day - about 22-24 already will start makeing problems.

I run numerous campaigns for many months with a max of 50 posts per day until today. I got banned for 3 days. I had mistakenly chosen the wrong unrelated destination for a campaign and must have been reported numerous times. It seems that getting banned is not the amount of post to a group but the number of complaints. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

that is def one of the reasons for bans and account verifications. i have seen that fb accounts which just start posting on groups and if they are reported somehow they get photo verification or restrictions.

Start with 10 per day per account and make sure there’s at least 1 hour delay between post. After couple of days increase to 20 posts per account. Use spintax. Use also other tools to simulate human behavior.