Facebook is ghosting posts. I'm experiencing it recently without any solution

Facebook is ghosting posts recently which is disaster !!! i created new accounts but old one i am not using it because all posts are gosted.
I’m experiencing it recently without any solution…

Anyone have passby or can explain how does posts get ghosted ?

Iv’e had similar experience with one of my page that I used Post Planner for posting contents initially. recently ive been seeing post from unknown people on my page posting related contents but not directed to my site. im also clueless how is it possible that someone can create a post on my page without giving any access.

What are you posting exactly? Are you posting an image over and over again ( clickable one ) ?

I’ve experienced ghosting on few accounts… like 2 out of 20… My solution was to leave account to perform other activities but no posting in groups for 24h… When i checked after 24h both of my accounts continued working fine without ghosting problem. Hope that helps :wink:

1 Like

Hi Said
What am i posting ?
Cool text and image of hot Girl, i got album of her and i use different pictures of her and cool text such as i am single ? good morning ? best thing in the world is love ? …etc
image are not clickable.

i often get some accounts Ghosted for a very longtime

Tell more info about your link/groups? Maybe your groups are spammed till death? Maybe FB don’t like your links? Maybe people are reporting you?

BTW never had ghosting from facebook. Most of my posts 100+ likes and tons of comments. Sure, that’s why my accs are safe. For FB looks that i’m posting cool content :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Do you use the Make images unique extra module? You can read more about it here:

Also what @100jan said should help, give it a try.

I just realized that FB has ghosted every post I make to my timeline. It appears to have been going on since around August2020. I don’t get lots of comments normally because my friends are all trying to make a living and survive like me so it took me a while to figure it out and then I started doing some experiments to prove what was happening. Nothing I have posted as original has actually been posted to my timeline for everyone on my friends list. The subject of being totally ghosted by FB does not even show up on searches to find out what you can do about it. I guess I am just screwed. FB needs to be taken down a notch. If you have any direct knowledge on how to get out of this situation then please share.

No solution expect to change everything and get new stuff and restar all over sadly that s truth, thier intelligent is astonishing