Facebook Jarvee Tutorial?

Is there a tutorial how to use facebook accounts in jarvee? I can’t find any videos on youtube regarding, let alone any real information on it. Everything is just ig ig ig…

2 Likes

What do you want to achieve with it? The thing is, you would first have to develop a manual plan on doing this and afterwards you can study the Facebook tools in Jv. and employ them by trying. But the initial step is to know your goals and steps how to get there

there are no tutorials on jv on youtube. the best thing is to put yourself alone and start studying their system, it’s not very complicated … if you have instagram automated with jv doing it with facebook is simple

4 Likes

Yes but to br honest Facebook automation is far more difficult than Instagram as you have to get friend list , not get id verification + the manual work is very important in comparison with Insta where you can start warmup and automate directly from the bot

For Facebook you need a solid high-quality account a service like Multilogin who will help a lot but it cost a lot or if you are a pro a know what to do you can do it by yourself on selenium or even on chrome this stuff is not necessary on Instagram you just buy high quality account 4g created you warmup them verywell first week that’s it huge difference between the 2 platform…

I managed to get things going. I exchanged a cpa method in exchange for some assistance in getting the ball rolling and im now automating 200+ accounts thanks to a member on here.

I’ll leave his name anonymous so he doesn’t get attacked with DMs. But if you’re reading this… thanks again.

1 Like

That’s not true though, there’s many tutorials on JV on youtube (unfortunately)

Back when I was looking, I don’t remember seeing any jarvee facebook tutorials on YouTube. That’s the first place I looked. Closest video was “Will I be making a jarvee Facebook tutorial?” by one of those self proclaimed gurus… but no actual jarvee facebook tutorial unfortunately.

Did you buy your 200 accounts as fresh accounts or aged?

Any recommended sellers for accounts?

I bought fresh accounts, from multiple providers to test quality. So far they’re all performing good.

1 Like

Can you share some settings you running for the tools? or the limits? i am getting some blocks

Which tool? If you’re recieving blocks, then you’re being to aggressive. Please warm up the accounts before turning up the settings.

Is it possible to drive traffic with fb? :slight_smile:

I could also use a tutorial with this, been testing a few things but not really sure. @Klique would be grateful if any details could be passed on :slight_smile:

What would you like to know?

Message sent!

Thanks!

Klique

15d

I managed to get things going. I exchanged a cpa method in exchange for some assistance in getting the ball rolling and im now automating 200+ accounts thanks to a member on here.

I’ll leave his name anonymous so he doesn’t get attacked with DMs. But if you’re reading this… thanks again.

anyone can help? I tried doing a survey with my clients on what they need in FB… i get a reall random answers. Can anyone guide me on what can we offer them? I would apprecaite too if you can reply to my DM OP… thanks!