Facebook Profile Got Lock and not able to recover!

I had another account that got locked today. When I tried to solve it on my chrome browser, FB asked me to identify names of friends, it is something I would never be able to do on that account. Luckily, when I logged in to the account on Jarvee EB, FB gave me an option to verify the account via email.

1 Like

Thanks! I will try it on the account that got stuck.

Thanks for the tip.
I have 3 accounts stuck on the getting started loop have done this now on all 3 accounts will update it after 3 days. Hope I get back my accounts!

I did the same thing and it worked, I just needed to change my PW!

Though I did have this message and it asked if I wanted to remove the linked IG account :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

thanks for testing, jas!

about the linked IG account, it appears to be 5 years old already… did you also get verification issues recently on that IG account?

The linked IG account is on my phone and has no issues, the FB account has gone back to ‘Identity Your Friends’ again, if I get back into the account I`ll disconnect the IG account this time!

Good to know.
I tried on my 3 profiles but they are still on the blocked screen with the learn more button.
Today I got 1 more profile blocked.

1 Like

Did you get Facebook accounts back after 3 days?

hey, nope I have tried it 2-3 times till now but accounts still stuck.
Some accounts are stuck cause otp not coming on gmail and some are stuck with learn more page. currently, I have 4 accounts which are locked for almost a month.

I also found 2-3 different variations of this method to unlock and tried them too still no success.

hey are you able to get back accoutns with this? I tried it more than 10 times on 6 accounts and they dont seem to get the get started button or get unlocked directly.

1 Like

Hi, were you able to get back your account and how did you manage to do so? I got this earlier today and the button is also learn more, not get started button. This is my main account so I wanna ask how you manage to get it back