[FACEBOOK SHARE AND REACH TIP] Organic reach x3 more

Recently I engaged in a conversation with one marketer I met on Facebook and he gave me a huge tip for sharing posts in groups without limits and with x3 more reach. At first I didn’t believe the trick works, but eventually I tested it myself and I was able to share two posts for a remarkable number of 127 times in total in a 3 hours window using ONLY one account which is my personal one.

Now, if you’re still reading this it all comes down to sharing the posts using Embedded link instead of “Share” button.

To make it work the steps are the following:

1. Go to post settings by clicking the ••• on top right of the post and click Embed

1. A pop-up window will appear and you have 2 options. Go for “Advanced settings”

1. A new window will open. This is the developer mode embedded link. Copy the post link from there and paste it into groups.

Final result after 3 hours of work:

image image

The page I am advertising for is a real estate business. In the past week I progressively started to increase those numbers using my own account. I started with 40 shares the first day.

You can see the name of the business in the 3rd picture posted to check its legitimacy.

PRO TIP: Try to post in groups using the following techniques:

1. Paste the link and leave it there
    Or
  2. Paste the link, wait for the preview to load, delete the link
    Or
  3. Take 1-2 minutes break from posting (just don’t paste and publish at quick intervals of time)
  4. Write different captions depending on the group type. You can leave the posts without captions if you want, but it helps having diversity.

Disclaimer: after 50-60 shares you will start getting prompted with captcha (marking the checkbox or selecting traffic lights, buses, etc).

Be patient and see the numbers growing.

For full transparency I am attaching another picture with results from previous posts and actual numbers of freshly shared ones

Please do not abuse the method! Use it wisely! If admins consider this post as a Level 2 post, please move it there ASAP! @MojoJojo (sorry for tagging you mojo, i didn’t know who else to tag).

6 Likes

do you still see some solid organic rech on Facebook or you use facebook only for selling not growth ?
do you advice to use facebook for growth ?

I see increased number of clicks for website traffic and I also can notice way more photo clicks.

Regarding facebook organic growth, i cant pronounce myself as I am still testing Facebook organic growth.

1 Like

yes i agree on first one selling on facebook especially if you survived first month with no account block id verification it.s gem

but for the organic reach…even groups now have low reach in my opinion it have become a fully ad spending social media spammer and the one who know how to market wih ads are the winners there but for content creators and people seeking for growth and reach it clearly not the best option what do you think of that ?

2 Likes

I’m using both organic and paid reach with groups and Pixel being my main tools to go at war. Third important tool is the photos I’m taking myself for better quality on the account.

Groups have dropped as well, but only groups that have a niche in which people do not engage because of lots of low quality posts. However, I noticed with improved quality of content, the approval in groups comes easier. Take it as a :key: note

1 Like

Few hours later. Some stats from the post.

It usually kicks in harder with the engagement after 9 pm Spain time. Probably by tomorrow I might have spammed lots of timelines.

2 Likes

Thanks for the share, and congrats on the results.

1 Like

but what is the main difference from this method and just click on share utton for all groups it will take same time no ?

You will be limited to around 30 posts a day in groups using share button and the posts will appear in the timelines of people 1-2 days later

1 Like

so cool can i growth my facebook with this methode

1 Like