Facebook * Thank you for submitting your ID * Surprise?

Those are old active accounts with more then 30K followers and it fallen Now, looks like they are Gone to non-Back as most of them are disabled

**Hi,

Thanks for sending your ID. To complete this ID verification, we need you to reply to this email and attach a photo of yourself holding your government-issued ID. Please make sure that we can clearly see your face in both the photo and the ID.

Thanks in advance for your understanding of this security policy.

Thanks,

Dries**

Update : Hi,

We want to help, but first, we’ll need you to reply with a photo of yourself holding an item from our ID list that includes your name, photo, and date of birth:

https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185?ref=cr

Showing us an item from our ID list helps us confirm that this account belongs to you. You can confirm your identity in one of two ways:

• Take a photo of yourself holding one item from group one, like a drivers license, passport or official name change paperwork

or

• Take a photo of yourself holding two different items from group two, like a magazine subscription and a school ID, or a bank statement and a membership ID

When you take your photo, please make sure that it’s in a well-lit room where we can clearly see:

• Your face
  • The name, photo, and date of birth on any of the items that you’re holding

Once we can confirm that this account belongs to you, we can continue to help.

Thanks,

Maria

1 Like

Sir your security system mistakenly disabled my real Facebook account new i’m sending my real government id cad please review it and reopen my Facebook account
h.awaiszaib52@gmail.com

After putting that matter attach identity file /png/image than click on send button