Facebook Traffic Strategy.. My Model + your input = PERFECT

Hi Everyone…

Below is the strategy model that i plan to deploy on facebook fro targeted niche traffic to my website.
using Jarvee + 20 FB profile accounts + 5 decent 4G private mobile proxy + FB Page + Website

Please have a look and im here to listen for your inputs and improve the model.

For those experts and veterns, assuming that my content is top quality is my expectations in terms of visibility % & CTR % realistic ??

8 Likes

Do you charge for this as a sevice to set up
?

The setup is pretty easy, though i can help you with that if you want.

Please PM me.

The tricky difficult part is the CONTENT !!

please call me!PM

This looks solid! Did you have any success with it?

I was just wondering, when you say ‘Post useful content from RSS feeds’, do you mean from your own RSS feed or from other RSS feeds in your niche?

Hi there…

The RSS feeds (step 3) are general RSS related to your niche, this is the decoy to cover you up and not expose your main objective which is to promote your own content (step 4).

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the clarification! I like the thinking behind it.

Hi anyone have success with this strategy?

Thanks

Yes, I would like to check on the feedback from someone regarding this strategy as well.

So I am already implementing a variable of this model.

If it’s the traffic you’re looking for, why don’t you just scrape the group members’ emails and blast your offer out directly?

We are in a different niche, I have about 10 accounts doing lead gen for me in the Real Estate Industry.

Hi

If i scrape the group members emails and blast our odder directly, they didn’t like that, no ones wants to recieve emails that not requested, that was i think…

Sounds like a good way to get all of your accounts zuccd

Hi
Can you explain more about your strategy for real estate? :slight_smile:

1 Like