Fake followers with low drop off

If you look up her posting history you can see the same line about Fuelgram is being used in different topics, so we clearly have a Fuelgram person here :slight_smile: I think Fuelgram is a mixture of clearly fake accounts with a portion of real accounts. It would work for the OP functinality-wise I guess, not sure their pricing would work for him too though.

If quality is not an important factor I would go for a cheap website like the one I mentioned above or any similar one. Those are especially prevalent in the Russian and Spanish speaking segments of the internet for some reason.

1 Like

We got a lot of fuelgram bots here, as it seems :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fake followers are fine if all you need is social proof. You think Tai Lopez has real followers? 75% of them were paid for. All he needed was social proof and some FB ads to explode. I personally only buy them for slave accounts so people are more likely to take the DM they get from me more seriously. OP stated he’s using them for slave accounts for DMs. He doesn’t care about engagement. You’re preaching to the choir here lmao. Literally nobody here read the OPs comments. HE’S USING THEM SOLELY FOR SOCIAL PROOF ON ACCOUNTS WHERE HE’S SENDING MASS DMs. Not for a brand, not for a client, not even for his own account. Slave accounts. It literally does nothing damaging if the account isn’t being used for anything other than DMs.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting everyone know lol :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings Fuelgram competitor representative! :):joy:

I use Socialsignals24.com regulary. Followers start almost instantly.