Fan Accounts / Mother Slave - Client unhappy as got people complaining about asking them to follow the main page

This is like asking me to explain Game Of Thrones to you when you haven’t watched a single episode.

First, use this:

I assume you are brand new and have zero clients. (This reply is not a guide, it’s a combination of keywords - subjects for you to work from) So start with:

1. Market research (find businesses you want to reach out to or influencers/niches etc)

Then start with direct sales:

1. Cold Calling
  2. Cold Emailing
  3. Door to door selling

You’ll have 5-10 clients doing this. Then you can start to grow from referrals too.

Some other keywords: PPC, Sales strategies, capture leads.

You’ll need to research a ton and work your ass off. But you will get there eventually.

I would use forums like this and other IM forums to download some free courses on sales as that will help you understand how to start.

6 Likes

lmao i totally agree bro

Hows it called

Literally 2 posts later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you get an answer? And how is this working for you?

1 Like

Coming from a potential client perspective, here is what I would like to hear from you:

• outline in a quick way why this has happened
  • tell me if you can fix this in the future
  • if yes: im happy
  • if no: explain in a reasonable way why not

You have to understand, that a client might be just scared about losing his face/ruining his reputation/… and so on. So what he really needs is to be calmed down. The best way to do this is talk in facts and explain the reasons.

1 Like

Yea, it works great and does exactly what it should!

2 Likes

I see that there are many more settings:

If I only have the two ones enabled, do I still only dm/like/comment/follow different accounts?
PS: I added the tagname “Slaves” for all my niche pages / slave accounts so they are only affected, right?

1 Like

Depends on your other tool settings.

I would like to use different sources for all of my slave accounts, but I still have to find a way to get many HQ sources quickly. The german market seems to be tougher, on my personal account my best sources yield 15%FBR.