Farming FB Accounts to use for Running News Feed Ads

I am fairly new to MP and am hoping someone with good FB account experience can help me…

My goal is to ‘farm’ fb accounts to be used as paid advertising accounts. I am wanting to know the best settings for naturally growing an account over time (Commenting on posts isn’t a necessity).

I also wanted to learn what the best ‘age’ of a MP farmed FB account is before I can start using it for paid advertising. My biggest challenge thus far has been getting the 'suspicious payment activity" ban message with new creditc cards on accounts that haven’t been advertised on before…

I really appreciate any insights you have. I have tried purchasing some ‘farmed’ accounts in the past but would like to transition into farming my own accounts.

Thanks

Gary

Well, most of us here are oriented towards promotion on Social media without spending money on ads, but I guess we can help you make your accounts look natural.

Recently, I posted something about it, you can check it out here, just skip the part with group posting:

However, I can’t help you with the question when you can start using them for ads.