Fastest way to reach 5k friends?

Hi everyone. I would like to know is there any good method to reach 5k friends.

Fastest might not be also the best, it depends what you want to do with the accounts. If you want the fastest join 10-20 “add me fast” groups and post in theme every two days something like " hey, looking for new friends…" stuff like that, if you also have a cool chick profile you’ll get to 5k really fast. As i said though, these are neither targeted nor the best friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

That one is easy… if you looking for fast method… Than hot girl and add me groups… I remember getting 1000 of friend requests from just 3-5 posts at a time… But your photo selection has to be perfect… Amateur looking photo work better

On the other hand hot guys don’t get as half of that kind of attention when looking for friends…
Tried both approaches

Also your method depends from what are you going to use those accounts later for… If you need to target your audience, then methods can vary depending on your goals…

Well I don’t have targeted audience. What I’m doing right now I have 1000 Facebook accounts and goal is to make 1k - 5k friends. After I reach my goal I want to make 10 groups with 500k till 1milion members and then to start to post in walls with Adsense and other networks ( my news ).

I work like these.
1.Set up account till the smallest details
2.I have over 100+ profiles ( 300 pics inside each one ) and change profile picture everyday so in this way they look real.
3. I extract friends from HIGH school ( US mostly ) and send friend request 30-50 per day.
This is working fine because friends are US which Adsense pays most but it is slowly.

Anyway, thanks.

1 Like

Fast = less quality, and more likely more spam accounts with little, or no interaction. I would say slow and steady wins the race all the time!

2 Likes

Well actually it all depends from what is your goal… In this case I agree with you, and probably his best path would be slow, steady and targeted