Hello, nice to write for the first time on this forum:)
I am an experienced Facebook Ads Buyer (I initially wrote Marketer) with years of practice for my own businesses and very little for some friends (I did not work for “clients”).
But I have very little experience with other opportunities that FB and the other Social Platforms are offering - although I always wanted, I did not do any growth through automation - let’s just say that the classic “I do not have enough time” excuse works in this area, too.
So. That for my background, I just hope it was not to long.
Now about automation/ Jarvee.
I jumped on it one week ago and I decided to start with FB - maybe because it is the platform which I know better, maybe because I am under the impression that FB sells better, I do not know.
I created some FB profiles the safe way (through the mobile app, with different “virgin” mobile connections), I added photos, statuses, 2-3 posts and several friends and I requested access to targeted groups (20-40 for each account, I did not have any problem). After one day or so, I have added the profiles into Jarvee, through a proxy (I have used Happy Media mobile proxy with static IP).
All the actions I have done so far:
- Scroll through “Real Browser Experience” (8-10 websites a day)
- Like posts from pages and groups (started with 20-30, going up to 100 per profile)
- Publish own posts on FB Wall, not Groups (2-3-4 posts per profile)
I did not have any problem, everything looks safe & sound.
STILL, the problem is that 90% of all the friend requests that I seem to receive (I still have the last account on the mobile phone and this is how I noticed) are coming from “produced” accounts, exactly like mine, which want to push some weight loss solution or miracle cream at me…
So, the questions arise.
- How do we make sure that the 4,998 friends which we would like to get are not fake?
- Is there any possibility to target accounts created before 2015 (for the sake of the example)?
- Is there any possibility to target friends that are women? Or men?
- Is there a way in which we would accept all the requests and then filter out the “produced” accounts?
- What would be the safest way to navigate to the “friend” accounts in order to see if they are fake or not (if it must be done manually)? Through the embedded browser of Jarvee?
Thank you for reading and eventually replying to my long post