FB ads vs YouTube ads

I heard that YouTube ads are more expensive than Facebook ads. Is that true?

If I’m trying to get people to watch my youtube videos, would it be better to use FB ads over youtube ads? If Fb is cheaper?

Because I heard that fb has a lot of bots. so lots of the fb impressions are not real.

1 Like

A lot of people are using Facebook ads over Youtube ads so it’s obviously cheaper but when we talk about ads we shouldn’t focus about the cost only, what is your goal?

If you goal is getting sales, then it doesn’t make a lot of sense to get 1000 views of cheap views with 0% or a very low conversion rate instead of getting 1000 views with a high conversion rate.

So when it comes to sales, it’s all about having a positive ROI % for our running ads.

If your ultimate goal is driving views only, you should focus on Youtube seo as well to rank your videos higher and get free views.

Honestly wasted 2k on FB ads recently. Won’t really touch them anymore.

I got low click cost and generated lots of leads but these are weak ass leads I generated. Ppl that are currently posting are way more better as compared to ppl who just have an interest in something. Only thing that I seen generate me sales was retargetting visitors.

Try it out maybe u will have some luck… The next time I think about investing in ads (because I still believe in them) I will hire a ppc company to do it all for me since ad platforms are not a simple thing it’s actually a skill set.

My goal is to grow a social media audience. I was thinking of youtube ads over facebook because fb has bad organic reach. So would you suggest youtube? And YouTube SEO takes too long. I need the audience asap within 3 weeks. so i cant rely on YouTube SEO.[quote=“SwagWaffle, post:3, topic:18396, full:true”]
Honestly wasted 2k on FB ads recently. Won’t really touch them anymore.

I got low click cost and generated lots of leads but these are weak ass leads I generated. Ppl that are currently posting are way more better as compared to ppl who just have an interest in something. Only thing that I seen generate me sales was retargetting visitors.

Try it out maybe u will have some luck… The next time I think about investing in ads (because I still believe in them) I will hire a ppc company to do it all for me since ad platforms are not a simple thing it’s actually a skill set.
[/quote]

Did those people sign up within FB or they signed up when they landed on your site? What do you mean by people that are currently posting are way more better? Posting what? You mean people who engage?

1 Like