Finding best sources for Follow Unfollow

Try to find people in your niche that have acss bw 20k - 100k and check their statistics on socialblade and if you find that account getting regular Followers and that too at a consistent rate , you can most probably go with that account
for your f/u process u will surely get good results
Tip : To find similar account in your niche ,

1. go on a post of your competitor and share that with your another account through DM
  2. Go to the DM you sent and click on the post
  3. Now Instagram will suggest you "more accounts like this "
    Go with those accounts - those are the most awesome similar account suggestion I came across (to find some more accounts like that repeat the process )
    Plz like if it helps you & if it doesn’t helps you , it means you missed something.It always works for me .
    It’s a noobs post so please forgive me if I said something wrong.
12 Likes

Thanks for this

2 Likes

You can just push this blue arrow and you will get similar accounts, so you don’t need to waste time sending DMs and so on

4 Likes

Sorry but you can check you will get different suggestions. IG is playing with everything right now

1 Like

you are trying to give value and that matters, keep it up bruh :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Have you checked which ones are better? Suggestions on the account level or on the post level?

2 Likes

Yup brother
The long that is the way I suggested above

2 Likes

Anytime brother

Thanks a lot boss :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the share!
I use the blue arrow to get similar accounts like @yellowspb said. Afterwards I check their stats on ninjalitics to see if they are a good source or not.

@Taypher I respect your decision sir but you can try the results are different and believe me Instagram is playing with all of it right now
I get different suggestions for my travel account

1 Like

Yep will definitely try your method, because the more ways the better.

1 Like

@Taypher thank u sir

1 Like

Going to try this, thanks for the value bomb sir :pray:

1 Like

The OP is right I do get different suggestions by using this tactic. Great find and thanks for the share man!

1 Like

Great share! You can do this too if you want to find costumers for your growth services!

1 Like

Great thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@cacats what do you mean , i dont provide any kind of growth services

Agree, you can even get jarvee to do this for you.

Under the Users & Hashtags section you can enter in the usernames you want to get similar accounts for.

You should then go through as some mega-influencers like The Rock and Justin Bieber seem to always make their way there. Just remove them and you could copy the entire list to follow-sources.

I was running this setup before follow blocks:

Under the follow tool -> After follow actions -> Remove poor quality sources.
Then
If ratio is under 0.05 after 100 follows and 1 day -> Remove source
If ratio is under 0.10 after 250 follows and 1 day -> Remove source
If ratio is under 0.15 after 500 follows and 1 day -> Remove source

After a while you can come back get the best sources and generate a new set of potentially great sources.

It’s like evolution: survival of the best sources.

Now that you’re so limited on amount of f/uf you can do in a day it would be better to check the sources more carefully… Still you can automate the process of getting a list to go through.

4 Likes

So there’s any difference between sending the profile trough DM + follow and then find similar accounts, than doing it without the steps ?