Finding groups that haven't been spammed to death

Hey there

Does anyone else struggle to find FB groups that haven’t been spammed to death?

In studying more successful pages than mine, I’ve noted that some pages repeatedly (post after post) share their post to the same public groups. There posts get zero likes, comments or shares within the groups.

Why do they do it?

Anyway, it seems really difficult to find relevant groups - even small ones - to share posts in.

Anyone got the secret sauce on finding good groups? Or is it just a case of keep looking until you stumble across them?

Those groups that hasn’t been spammed to death are private groups (which we couldn’t also spam :joy:)

I build my own groups though and I’m the only one that is allowed to spam.

I dunno i was actually getting pretty good results by spamming same groups , still hitting some newcomers and even if i get no likes or comments i can see some profit

Yes, if the post doesn’t get likes or share, it doesn’t mean it won’t bring you any traffic.

If they’re spammed to death - It means they still get traffic :slight_smile: otherwise they (we :slight_smile: ) wouldn’t spam them.

Of course, it’s nice to publish post in a group that looks nice… but if you can’t find them (or get your join request approved), then use what you have at your disposal.