Finding twitter list for a particular niche

I have an account that focuses on poetry. I am wondering is there a way i can search for list of things like ‘poets’ or ‘poetry’ for example.

thanks for your help

You are looking for accounts that are poetry or other Twitters lists are poetry?

I think it is a lot of busy work. You search poetry then go to each profile it returns to check their lists.

thats the conclusion i came to…i was trying to find a way to get good sources for follow

thanks mate

1 Like

Yeah, sorry man. I used to really get into Twitter, but as far as I know, this is the only way.

1 Like

Hi @theDoctor

There actually is a way to find all the Twitter lists about a subject. Go to Google and type:

site:twitter.com lists/keyword

OR

site:twitter.com “lists/keyword”

Replace “keyword” with the subject you are looking for. Note, Google doesn’t show the largest lists first. It displays lists in random order, often the smallest first. You have to click some links and hopefully find some good ones.

Your niche is not that popular, so not sure how many good lists you will find.

Very late here, my last action of the day. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very much so, thank you

1 Like

Don’t know if this will help you or not but I don’t see why it wouldn’t for work Twitter as well. Worth a shot.

https://mpsocial.com/t/definitive-guide-how-to-create-bulk-lists-of-large-profiles-ig-to-use-in-the-mp-follow-tool/24763

1 Like