I don’t think it’s a proxy problem.

Something else is happening

1 Like

Well I definitely need to rack up those likes to get to level 2 tier. lol

2 Likes

what proxes are you using?

1 Like

I used Mobile Proxy.

It’s definitely something else going on…

UPDATE: I have 3000 accounts on Jarvee, I went through all of the tools across all servers to try to find any similarities. I have found all the accounts with a lengthy follow block were blocked on the 9th (8th US) of May, so far all are still being blocked and have had 1 or 2 follows since resulting in the block again.

• I have changed proxies (I use elite and never used proxies for Instagram)
  • I have reset device ID and used VPN with a new mobile device to attempt to follow, failed also
  • I have started like campaigns on these to see if just f/uf only is causing the issue.

In my mind its a technical issue, given the database issues Insta have had over the past months. It looks like no date is set to lift the block and it was since Instagram changed the rebuttal messages about a week ago. Just a little more info but so far no solution

4 Likes

I rested my account for 3 days and it fixed itself. But it was also following despite the tool saying nothing was happening at one point recently as well.

1 Like

Seems to be the key date, all mine that are blocked were blocked on this date, any before or after are ok

2 Likes

please let everyone know if you have found a fix. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve always had follow blocks since the beginning of time. Usually, I just let the account rest for 1-3 days and it fixes itself. Of course it comes back in a few days or in a week.

1 Like

I have had maybe 3 follow blocks in the last year I have been doing this. It is quite concerning when 11 of my clients get hit with a follow block in the last week lol

1 Like

2 of my 3 accounts under my residential ip have been hit by blocks of action on the same day May 9 from SPAIN

Still no solution

Good mobile proxies, a good account, no other issues really. Scared to follow again for fear it’ll extend the block lol.

For me, I think the follow settings are a bit aggressive. Maybe I’m too conservative, but I like to keep the follows per day under 200 and focus on the follow back ratio.

I rested my account for 2 days and still getting follow block

Hello, did you report the problem to Instagram?

1 Like

Yeah report the problem to instagram, tell them you only doing 350 follow/unfollow with a bot every day
wtf instagram XD

2 Likes

What proxie do you use?

yes many a times

ipv4 datacenter